Day of Debarking question?

breakingd_awn

DIS Veteran
Im reserving Jiffy Jeff shuttle to pick us up from the port after our cruise, I'm wondering whats a good time frame to give them for pick up. We will have the early breakfast

Our flight is at 3pm out of FLL but were having Jiffy Jeff shuttle pick us up at the Port to take us there, i was wondering whats a good time to tell them to pick us up from the Port.

Since it is a later flight, there is no need to rush. If you do express walk-off you keep all your bags with you and can go as soon as they clear the ship. This is usually about 7:30, so a pick-up of 8 would be appropriate. If Disney collects your luggage and you collect it in the luggage hall, debarkation will start a little later. It can take a little while to get through the customs line at POM, so you might plan for 9. Are you booking a shared shuttle or a private car? If shared, They might actually tell you the time they will come based on who else needs to be picked up and if they need to stop at any other terminal.

Since it is a later flight, there is no need to rush. If you do express walk-off you keep all your bags with you and can go as soon as they clear the ship. This is usually about 7:30, so a pick-up of 8 would be appropriate. If Disney collects your luggage and you collect it in the luggage hall, debarkation will start a little later. It can take a little while to get through the customs line at POM, so you might plan for 9. Are you booking a shared shuttle or a private car? If shared, They might actually tell you the time they will come based on who else needs to be picked up and if they need to stop at any other terminal.

Thank you:) It's a shared shuttle. It's been a couple years since we've cruised and I forgot everything lol

When we took jiffy jeff, they had us call once we were actually off the boat. This was pre Covid, so maybe it’s changed, but I remember they just had a bunch of shuttles nearby to pick people up as they got off.

The line to get off our last cruise on the Dream after early breakfast was sooo bad… it wound all around the lobby and went alllll the way back down the corridor to animators palate. Then you had to get through customs too. I guess I would just say, since you have a later flight, may want to wait until a but later and just find somewhere to sit to avoid the mass exodus.

The customs line after I disembarked from my Magic cruise in October (second seating breakfast) look about 30 minutes. Usually post-cruise customs is a breeze, but not that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter