• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Day of week AP rates are released

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
I have a trip to WDW planned for November. I'm expecting the AP rates to be released for that time at the end of July/beginning of August. The problem (if you can call it a problem) is that I will be on a trip to California including DL ( :cool1: ) during the first week of August. I can check for codes and make my reservation while I'm there. I'm wondering if I need to get online and check on Saturday July 30 and Sunday July 31 or if I can just wait until Monday Aug 1 to check and see. Are AP codes always annouced on a weekday or could it be on any day of the week?

It has really been spotty the past 2 years. So I guess the answer to your question is no, there is no pre set day of the week for rates to be released. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter