Day trip to Paris by Disney?

kirstenjet

Mouseketeer
Has anybody done the day trip to Paris on the coach from Disney for €61?
I'm considering it for when the people I'm travelling with go shopping.
Would anyone recommend it? Also how much time do you spend off the coach?

Thanks,
Zoe

I've not done the tour, but have you considered the RER as it will be much cheaper.
You'll also be able to plan your own time :flower:

Reid

Thanks for the suggestion.

I liked the idea of the trip because I'm going by myself so don't want to have to worry about getting the correct train etc as I can't speak any French.

Cheers,
Zoe

Zoe,
I did the Paris trip last year and it was great. You are only on the coach to get to and from Paris - and a small tour that takes you past some sites of the city - at the Eifel tower you have a few hours free time, about 2 hours at Notre Dame (and you have to get your own lunch at a cafe near Notre Dame - there are many, no worries) and you are taken on a cruise on the Seine. I loved the tour. It's a great way to see Parist he first time and I would recommend it. If you have any more specific questions about it you can email me or ask them here.
:) :flower: :)

We are also thinking of doing this coach trip. :moped::boat: Is any particular day to be recommended over another? We arrive on a Thursday afternoon and leave on the following Tuesday evening. We were thinking of doing the trip on the Saturday because we thought that would probably be the busiest day in the parks :crowded:

Any thoughts or suggestions gratefully received!:wizard:

Elaine, what month are you traveling? I'm not sure as to different days. Your reasoning as to "escaping" Disney on the busiest day sounds right to me. I would also try to get an advance weather forecast before you make your reservation. Ask the concierge if they are filling up the coaches and if there is plenty of room, I'd wait until you can be fairly sure you won't be in Paris during a thunderstorm or worse. You don't spend much time on the coach, as I said, and a sunny day can make all the difference in Paris!
:sunny: :sunny:

Jody, we're going in August. That's a very valid point about the weather, don't fancy Paris in the rain!:umbrella:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter