• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Day trips into Paris

Sparkles2613

EngagedinDisneyLand
Hello All!! We are coming in 9 days to Disneyland Paris! We see there are two different day trips into Paris that Disney offers, but no cost - can anyone give me more detailed information - days offered - the differences and cost?!?!? Thanks!!!

I don't know about the DLP Paris city day trips but the train station is right there. You can go to the ticket machine, buy a RT ticket to the city and back. Kids cost less than adults.

From Paris you can transfer onto any metro line and go anyplace you want all on your own.

Take the RER A line and be in the city in about 30 minutes. A single one way ticket, a billet Ile-de-France, from central Paris to Disney costs 7,50€ (as of January, 2014). You can buy these tickets from any metro or RER station ticket window or from the automated ticket vending machines (using coins or smart-chip enabled credit cards) within stations. You can start your journey from any Metro / RER station within central Paris (Zone 1) using this one ticket and simply transfer to the RER A train line if you’re not already on it. You don’t need to buy a separate ticket just for the metro portion of your trip. The normal metro ticket t+ will not work for this trip since Marne la Vallée / Parc Disney is in Zone 5.

I think the difference between the 2 trips is one is during the day the other is at night but as already said its very easy to go into Paris yourself by train

If you do decide to go in alone the best ticket to buy from DLP to Paris is the mobilis ticket. It costs approx 14Euros and will give you return travel on the RER and unlimited use of the metro on that day.

This map will help you plan your route

http://parisbytrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/paris-metro-map-2014.pdf

There are some people on here that have done the trips arranged by Disney so hopefully someone should be along to give you more info if you prefer to do that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter