Days Inn Lake Buena Vista

Lori of the Lodge

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at the Days Inn Lake Buena Vista? Claims to be less than one mile to Downtown Disney.

We are Driving from Atlanta to Orlando and will arrive around 9:00pm on Friday night (10/26). I'm looking for a bargain hotelto stay for one night. Saturday morning we will move to Port Orleans Riverside and begin our magical Disney Vacation.

Days Inn Lake Buena vista ($39.00) is the best price I can find for a Friday (one night) night stay. I want to go cheap, but I don't want ot sleep with the roaches, either! :-)

I appreciate anyone's expereinces/opinions.

-Lori

Never mind...I cancelled my Days Inn reservations and decided to give Priceline a try.

Thru Priceline I got Doubletree Guest Suites Maingate for $40 (plus their $5 bouns) My total with tax and processing fee is $50.39. For that I get a 2-bedroom 2 story townhouse with 2 full baths and a full kitchen. HOORAY!!!!!

I can't believe I was about to spend the same amount of money for a Days Inn! So looks like I'll be starting off my WDW vacation in STYLE!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter