days inn maingate east suites

houstonmomof4

Earning My Ears
anyone have any information regarding the days inn suites maingate east? MIL called yesterday to say she can get a rate of $49 per night since she's a florida resident, and she needs to know ASAP. However, I'd done lots of research and never came up with this hotel, and the online information is quite limited.

Please HELP!

TIA

you can email me at mjvisser@houston.rr.com if you'd like

I would not recommend any Days Inn in Orlando. Can she get the $49.00 rate at the Allstars? What about the Downtown Disney hotels? Check mousesavers.com

We returned on the 15th from six days at Disney, 3 nights at ASMu, 3 nights at Days Suites. Truthfully, we liked the Days Suites better. We drove from PA with an 11-year-old and a 6-year-old. After 21 hours in the car together and 3 nights crammed into ASMu together, the space of the Days Suites felt like being released from jail. There have been a lot of negative reports on the Days Suites, in fact on all Days Inns (see above post) on this website as well as others, but I have to say, I really don't understand it. No, it was not as perfectly maintained as Disney and there was no theming. But it was comfortable, clean, convenient and above all, CHEAP. Our rate was $29 a night. Check out www.thhotels.com. If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them. If we ever go back, we will probably stay at the Days Suites the entire time. Hope this helps.:pinkbounc :bounce:

I have seen all the dings this place gets and I have been fortunate. I have stayed there 5 times (once with a group of very picky nurse friends) and have never been disappointed. I would love it if I could afford a suite at Disney but I can't. The Days Suites are a little shopworn, but clean and roomy and in a convenient area. For the price it's pretty good. Once we stayed in a two-bedroom unit that was huge for $110 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter