Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Just saw Eric punch Xander, but Xander was right about what he said about Nicole. From her being a nosy B* to keeping secrets from him. Sure Xander is evil, but Eric could have made the choice to be with Sarah, but he rejected her and stayed with Nicole a perpetual liar.

I really hope that Xander comes clean about Kristen wanting to steal Sarah's embryo. Kristen isn't innocent either and that needs to come out. Xander tried to stop her from going through with it.

Hope’s acting today was so bad. It not Hope or Gina.

I don’t get how these 2 get out of jail. So they are going to fight to get David now? Isn’t Rafe still his guardian pre Jordan’s instructions.

Who are they kidding Justin is not going to win over Steve. Even though he has left her alone so many times but I never bought her with Justin anyway. He hogs the bed too he woke up in the middle ...lol

Thought it was strange it was Sonny Steve wanted to see. I thought it was going to be John , knew they wanted us to think it was Kyla didn’t fool me.

Doesn’t anyone care that Sarah ran off with Mickey...lol we know it is the next day Kyla went home with Justin.

At first I thought Gina and Steveno were back. Chad still seems in a trance too or bored like us. Gabi just went off and they drank champagne.

I’m sure that is Chin’s son sitting in the chair , heard he was coming on.

Have no idea what is happening with Kate they should really give her a break for awhile oh has she fallen.

It was painful to watch Rafe talk to David yesterday too. Not sure why they want to bring this whole daddy thing up he doesn’t understand.

Should I care what Evan and his dad did. Does it have to do with Jordan?

Mr Shin’s son is gorgeous. He was on the Chad and Abby web series.

So glad Brandon Barash is back.

Reactions: NAB
I can't stand Kristen and her behavior. She's has no sympathy for Sarah. Do you think Kristen will get away with stabbing Victor? There're things you do when you're legit crazy and then there's Kristen's revenge crazy that needs to be held accountable.

Abby, how I wanted to punch her smug face. If I was Gabi I would have. "You have more time to pack your things". This would have been the perfect time for Abby and Chad to speak up and interject that they give the company back to Gabi, to get her out of their lives. Abby had the idea, if they gave it to her they could distance themselves from her.

Sins comment that Chad was Stephano's favorite. I thought it was EJ...at least until he died.

Julie continues t be insensitive. I really don't like her. She is smug and needs an attitude adjustment. Was she as bitter and mean as Gabi is when she was young? Or is this her old lady behavior? Rubbing it in that Gabi has no one and nothing was pushing it. Why can't Julie be the bigger person and say something nice?

Last edited:
There is the Kristen we all know....lol Loved that Xander gave it right back.

I think Victor should retire...back to the hospital for him . He just got over a heart attack. Maggie is going to find out just tell her.

How did Sarah get into Abby and Chad’s apartment ? The neighbour must need glasses because Sarah and Abby don’t look alike.

I do not feel sorry one bit for a Gabi. Wonder who BB will be playing. I guess it still could be Stephan this show is good at bring people back even if they gave there organs away. Julie’s back herself I see too.

I really don’t care about the business side of either family. So don’t care either that Chad is CEO

Does anyone else think that Maggie is looking very thin?

Also, who is playing Sarah's neighbor? She looks familiar.

Good to see Kelly Thiebaud. She plays a great baddie. Was wondering why she left GH so abruptly!

I can't stand Kristen and her behavior. She's has no sympathy for Sarah. Do you think Kristen will get away with stabbing Victor? There're things you do when you're legit crazy and then there's Kristen's revenge crazy that needs to be held accountable.

Abby, how I wanted to punch her smug face. If I was Gabi I would have. "You have more time to pack your things". This would have been the perfect time for Abby and Chad to speak up and interject that they give the company back to Gabi, to get her out of their lives. Abby had the idea, if they gave it to her they could distance themselves from her.

Sins comment that Chad was Stephano's favorite. I thought it was EJ...at least until he died.

Julie continues t be insensitive. I really don't like her. She is smug and needs an attitude adjustment. Was she as bitter and mean as Gabi is when she was young? Or is this her old lady behavior? Rubbing it in that Gabi has no one and nothing was pushing it. Why can't Julie be the bigger person and say something nice?
Julie has always been like that. She was no angel in her day.
Does anyone else think that Maggie is looking very thin?

Also, who is playing Sarah's neighbor? She looks familiar.

Good to see Kelly Thiebaud. She plays a great baddie. Was wondering why she left GH so abruptly!
I thought that too about Maggie but I think it’s a combo of the big, baggy shirt and her hair being up instead of being poofed out.

Just wanted you guys to know that CBS and ABC Soaps In Depth magazine will cease its print edition on May 4. I subscribed to both and I’ll miss them. I still like reading physical copies of things. Soap Opera Digest is now the only soap magazine left... for now.

Way, way back when, Julie was fighting Susan for David. Susan got pregnant by him, had the baby and then David tried to put the infant in a swing and the baby fell and died. Julie was the original Mean Girl.

So they are making Abby go crazy again just out of the blue. She has been drinking a lot maybe someone is giving her something.

Ben got that job really easy. Not sure if that is Stephan or not or will he just be a look alike.

Brady took responsibility of stabbing Victor, I guess he doesn’t think he is going to make it since Victor knows. What the heck with Lani and Eli questioning Sonny instead of going to the crime scene. Salem’s finest.

Still tired of Gabi and she gets another storyline.

So they are making Abby go crazy again just out of the blue. She has been drinking a lot maybe someone is giving her something.

Ben got that job really easy. Not sure if that is Stephan or not or will he just be a look alike.

Brady took responsibility of stabbing Victor, I guess he doesn’t think he is going to make it since Victor knows. What the heck with Lani and Eli questioning Sonny instead of going to the crime scene. Salem’s finest.

Still tired of Gabi and she gets another storyline.
I thought someone must have been drugging Abby too.

Best line today “All of Salem on ice in Nashville.”:lmao:

I've read that some of the other soaps are running low on new episodes. I wonder how far ahead Days was on filming when this shutdown happened? I know they used to film months in advance, but then earlier this year the actors were sent home and filming stopped for a period of time.

I've read that some of the other soaps are running low on new episodes. I wonder how far ahead Days was on filming when this shutdown happened? I know they used to film months in advance, but then earlier this year the actors were sent home and filming stopped for a period of time.

They’ve usually taping about 6 months or so ahead of current episodes. Because they shut down for awhile last November when it looked like they might not be renewed I was curious how that might impact there taping schedule. Found an article from last month that said they shut down production in Mid March, but had filmed enough to take them into fall and have actually shot the Halloween episode and some of November sweeps. That said, even though they have shot thru then, I have no idea how far in advanced they edit episodes together?

Don’t forget they would off for the Olympics so not sure how there time line would work.

Don’t know what kind of look Ciara was going for today but it was awful. I don’t know when she got so close to Victor. Thought she was only there to get something on them to free Ben. Heck barely see her with Hope. Oh and if Victor still isn’t awake why is the vent gone when it was only put in yesterday.

Thought today was terrible and wanted to fast ff .

Stephan/ Jake just drops Gabi and takes off and people just stare at her until Kate gets there weird. The whole Ben and him are getting no where either.

I don’t think it is Gabi drugging Abby but not sure who is. Orpheus maybe? But how.

Do you think Hope and Steve are going to get together? That would be so weird. Although not as weird as seeing him with Marlena.

Do you think Hope and Steve are going to get together? That would be so weird. Although not as weird as seeing him with Marlena.
I was wondering that too. Strange indeed.

Seems we’re all in the same mindset today.

Been wondering how long we have until Days runs out of episodes. ✔️
What the hell was Ciara wearing?✔️
Is it Orpheus drugging Abby? To what end? ✔️
Stephan/Jake just bailed on Gabi. ✔️
Oy. A Hope and Steve pairing. ✔️

I’ll add:
Why would Sara think Rex wouldn’t call Kate?
I think Ciara has the same kind of relationship with Victor that Bo did and now Brady has. Love him to pieces but he’s so damn infuriating.

I feel like John Aniston has to be retiring soon. You can tell he’s not a well man. ☹️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter