Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I really have no words on all this undead stuff....

But Rafe and Nicole, first time on a conference table? Classy.

Gabi has never looked better than, covered in dirt in casual clothes. Seriously, she looks gorgeous like that, I hate the way they normally dress/style her.

Actually I remember Rafe and Nicole being friends with benefits but it was years ago. Lol

I really have no words on all this undead stuff....

But Rafe and Nicole, first time on a conference table? Classy.

Gabi has never looked better than, covered in dirt in casual clothes. Seriously, she looks gorgeous like that, I hate the way they normally dress/style her.
I kept thinking Gabi was digging than pushing the dirt back than digging again. Just like yesterday she was in talking to Jake than we saw her thru the window with her jean jacket on than it was off next scene.

The Kate and Julie scene was strange too. What teenagers would even remember Nick plus it looked like the pub was closed when Ava was looking for help. Not to mention Allie was saying shh when she came out of the door as if she put Henry down than she said he was with Roman when Charlie couldn’t find him.

I hear this storyline is going a lot longer. Crazy.

Went on vacation twice in the last month and had episodes DVR’d. Was already fed up with the stupid storylines. Tried to watch 1 show and ended up deleting all of them. I’m done for awhile. I’m so disappointed because I have watched this show since the 70’s. I remember when Hope was just a little girl. It’s just garbage now.

Marlena turned Susan into a cat where is she taking her to the crypt.

Putting people knocked out behind couches is getting old at least Susan groaned. Wasn’t expecting the cat.

Johnny and Chanel playing those roles was too weird.

Glad Doug is home and Belle helped Julie. Now will they believe Doug or just think he means she is bad or mean.

There is no way that dining room is in the Horton house….lol bunch of different sets used. I think the table was from when the K mansion when we used to see them have breakfast. Miss those days. Oh and why would they have a lock on the outside of the dining room door. Is Marlena going to lock them in? Weird dining rooms usually don’t need a deadbolt on the outside .

Did Susan stab herself ? I’m sure it wasn’t John.

Pauline calling the police…lol I was wondering what she was going to say. Will she go to Eli? Abe?

So Chanel and Johnny are leaving , wonder for how long.

Yesterday E.J looked like he didn’t know about Sami. I was sure he took her. At first I thought she was in the Horton cabin .

Last edited:
Glad Doug is home and Belle helped Julie. Now will they believe Doug or just think he means she is bad or mean.

There is no way that dining room is in the Horton house….lol bunch of different sets used. I think the table was from when the K mention when we used to see them have breakfast. Miss those days. Oh and why would they have a lock on the outside of the dining room door. Is Marlena going to lock them in? Weird dining rooms usually don’t need a deadbolt on the outside .

Did Susan stab herself ? I’m sure it wasn’t John.

Pauline calling the police…lol I was wondering what she was going to say. Will she go to Eli? Abe?

So Chanel and Johnny are leaving , wonder for how long.

Yesterday E.J looked like he didn’t know about Sami. I was sure he took her. At first I thought she was in the Horton cabin .
I guess I better find it to finish, I lost the last 20 minutes to the verdict.
I agree yesterday, I no longer believe EJ took Sami.

I guess I better find it to finish, I lost the last 20 minutes to the verdict.
I agree yesterday, I no longer believe EJ took Sami.
He stood up and said she’s the devil pointing at Marlena…..

Susan was full of blood on her face and dress when Steve got there and broke into the crypt. We didn’t see John in the shot.

I just saw the winter promo . Days of Days was this week I believe and always do one.

Interesting….one thing I’m looking forward to is Ava cutting Duke the bear’s head off….lol

There is some good spoilers but won’t spoil them just in case some don’t want to know. I’m sure you can find the promo on line.

Also saw that Peacock is doing a Day’s Christmas movie. Not sure how I will see that in Canada.

Why is EJ acting like a human being? Between that, the messy hair and the light beard, he is throwing me all off guard.

Yes E.J isn’t really bothering me . I like him with Nicole but with Sami back who knows.

Can Chad and Abby be more boring.

Have no idea where this Brady /Phillip is going. I’m sure Phillip is fine somewhere . Round and round we go.

Yesterday or was it a few days ago the conversion with Victor ,Gabi and Jake. Can’t figure out why they think they can be C.E.O of anything.

No one is missing Ciara and Ben….

It’s hard to get through some of these shows.

I FF through most of the shows now. Why would you untie your kidnapper? Unless….I’m thinking Lucas was behind her kidnapping. Different for his character, but he wanted to come to her rescue? Maybe that’s why he was so ticked off that she was going back to EJ after everything he did for her.

Reactions: NAB
I solely watch as background noise these days, only watching when something appeals to me.

Regarding the Brady/Philip/Chloe storyline. You can see that Philip's jealousy is what's driving this entire storyline. He's framing Brady with the watch found at the ripped up tree. Planting the evidence that when Philip goes missing/leg found that it will be Brady who caused it. I'm just hoping that they won't write off Philip's jealousy as being due to some illness. Just call it what it is: jealousy, lack of temper control.

Ben and Ciara- Perhaps the viewers aren't the only ones over them, hence why no one notices they're gone, lol. Maybe someone will notice they're gone when they attempt to pick up their car from the shop and find it closed.

My guess is that the kidnapper is either Lucas because he's jealous, or Ava because of what she did to Nicole, knowing she'd turn to Rafe for comfort.

Reactions: NAB
Today was pretty good. I miss having Sami on on a regular basis. :dance3:

So they can declare you dead and you have been only missing a day or two. Ok. I knew Phillip would show up. I’m sure Kate will help him take Brady down.

Really don’t get the Rafe /Nicole thing. Just leave Ava already. Dumb storyline.

I think Lucas is the kidnapper too. Is Sami staying for awhile ?

What’s Marlena’s next move. How long will she be this way or are we going to have a Christmas miracle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter