Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Can this devil story go away. So now he showed himself to Jake.

That wasn’t even a board meeting, half the people weren’t there. What does Johnny even know about business, or Gabi and Jake. Surprised they still have a business.

So does Sarah even know what Renee looks like little alone the people she is talking too. I know she called Xander Alex but this crazy. She talked about Stephano bring people back to life, she was dead before all this. We are getting some history for the people who weren’t watching than. How does Sarah have the money to get a lawyer for Tony?

Ava has just been sitting in that room, do they even know why she is there, people just walk in and out , she isn’t handcuffed either I don’t think. Gwen can go away.

Sooooo, was this makeover planned all along and that was the reason for the hideous grey wig?
I guess yesterday I saw her real red hair hanging out when she got up from the table.

That being said I still don’t like the hair, it is almost pink and looks like a wig too. The dress had to go too…lol

Let me guess Lani is going to get made at Eli for checking her father out.

The new Sonny needs to get rid of the mustache.

Boring show for a Friday. Boy I’m negative today…sorry.

I guess yesterday I saw her real red hair hanging out when she got up from the table.

That being said I still don’t like the hair, it is almost pink and looks like a wig too. The dress had to go too…lol

Let me guess Lani is going to get made at Eli for checking her father out.

The new Sonny needs to get rid of the mustache.

Boring show for a Friday. Boy I’m negative today…sorry.
Not a fan of the new Sonny either.

I have had enough of Leo already. Craig was never this dumb. Will and Sonny want Chad to sleep with him now . Oh and Leo wants Craig to take Kyla’s job.

Johnny/ devil the smirk . Wish this story line would wrap up.

Chloe and Brady are boring me .

Wonder how long Eli will be in a coma.

Today was so bad.

This Leo story with Will and Sonny is dumb. Not sure why they really care, what am I missing. I never saw the extra shows they did on peacock so maybe that is it. Kyla just said today someone else could have her job…lol

Since when did the devil have to touch the person to jump into them. I don’t remember that part. Maybe to much fast forwarding. Than he could just go and touch the door. Stupid story.

So Will is gone back Sonny is still here. Can’t believe Chad went along with this. At least his faces today said he was freaked out.

I forgot to mention that Ben and Ciara apartment is Charlie’s without the red door. Ciara is getting huge fast, not another set of twins I hope. What is Clyde up to now?

Really don’t care about Rafe and Nicole, who says let’s take a bath anyway. Than see he has a huge bathtub in the middle of his bathroom. Ridiculous.

So Craig just gets to come in sit down at the desk and work after Kyla is fired. He looked very gray today , I mean his skin tone everything. Bad lighting?

I noticed Abby has bangs now and her lipstick is very bright. Still dresses bad…lol

So Will is gone back Sonny is still here. Can’t believe Chad went along with this. At least his faces today said he was freaked out.

I forgot to mention that Ben and Ciara apartment is Charlie’s without the red door. Ciara is getting huge fast, not another set of twins I hope. What is Clyde up to now?

Really don’t care about Rafe and Nicole, who says let’s take a bath anyway. Than see he has a huge bathtub in the middle of his bathroom. Ridiculous.

So Craig just gets to come in sit down at the desk and work after Kyla is fired. He looked very gray today , I mean his skin tone everything. Bad lighting?

I noticed Abby has bangs now and her lipstick is very bright. Still dresses bad…lol
I was going to comment on Abby’s lipstick last week. It’s so…orange

I knew Leo wasn't that stupid, I can't believe any of them thought he was. Guess we know who the stupid ones actually are.

Reactions: NAB
I’m still 4 shows behind and all I pretty much do is FF through them. This show has really gone down hill. It’s so disappointing too because I use to really enjoy watching it.

I’m still 4 shows behind and all I pretty much do is FF through them. This show has really gone down hill. It’s so disappointing too because I use to really enjoy watching it.
Agree. Only watching sporadically. :sad1:

Reactions: NAB
Anybody else catch that Eva slapped Nicole on the left side of her face but when Nicole met up with Rafe later she said the right side of her face was sore? Come on!!

I'm about 3 weeks behind so maybe it has been explained, but when Sarah got back to Salem, why did she think Xander was this Alex person? I had no idea who that was so I looked him up and read that he married Renee for her money, just like Sarah said, but I still don't know why she thought he was Alex. Unless it's been explained, why wouldn't she have thought he was some stranger that she had never seen before?

I will be so glad when the devil storyline is over. I'm over it.

I'm about 3 weeks behind so maybe it has been explained, but when Sarah got back to Salem, why did she think Xander was this Alex person? I had no idea who that was so I looked him up and read that he married Renee for her money, just like Sarah said, but I still don't know why she thought he was Alex. Unless it's been explained, why wouldn't she have thought he was some stranger that she had never seen before?

I will be so glad when the devil storyline is over. I'm over it.
Nothing makes sense with this storyline. Tony would be really old looking to her too but didn’t matter…lol

With Alex I think it because Xander said they were to be married , she assumed they were married I guess.

I actually felt sorry for Chanel today LOL. Being dumped by Allie too? Poor girl.
At least Chanel knows something is off.

Johnny was better as the devil , as himself he is pretty whinny…lol

Is the devil going to just keep jumping. My guess is Clyde next since he lives with Ciara now.

They are going to put Belle with E.J. aren’t they. Saw this months ago when she took his case. No sympathy for Shawn at all.

At least Chanel knows something is off.

Johnny was better as the devil , as himself he is pretty whinny…lol

Is the devil going to just keep jumping. My guess is Clyde next since he lives with Ciara now.

They are going to put Belle with E.J. aren’t they. Saw this months ago when she took his case. No sympathy for Shawn at all.
For sure EJ and Belle, and it doesn't even bug me LOL
Johnny is just a cruddy actor. Allie is much more enjoyable as the devil. That said, this needs to just end!

Don’t feel any sympathy for either Shawn or Belle, but if I had to show some for either it would be Shawn. As stupid as it was for him to bring up Phillip he definitely made a valid point. That said Belle and EJ would make for a more interesting couple.

@NAB Also think the Devil is gonna jump into Clyde next. Otherwise, Allie dumping Chanel and quitting the bakery didn’t make any sense. Wouldn’t she want to wait until after the gender reveal so she could stay closer to Ciara? I mean these are professional soap opera writers and they rarely leave plot holes in a story line. 😝

Also, as stupid as the Devil story line is the actors appear to enjoy playing him and the other characters interacting with them also appear to. Not sure why but I did get a good laugh out of Johnny no selling getting stabbed in the neck. 😆

Don’t feel any sympathy for either Shawn or Belle, but if I had to show some for either it would be Shawn. As stupid as it was for him to bring up Phillip he definitely made a valid point. That said Belle and EJ would make for a more interesting couple.

@NAB Also think the Devil is gonna jump into Clyde next. Otherwise, Allie dumping Chanel and quitting the bakery didn’t make any sense. Wouldn’t she want to wait until after the gender reveal so she could stay closer to Ciara? I mean these are professional soap opera writers and they rarely leave plot holes in a story line. 😝

Also, as stupid as the Devil story line is the actors appear to enjoy playing him and the other characters interacting with them also appear to. Not sure why but I did get a good laugh out of Johnny no selling getting stabbed in the neck. 😆
I got a huge laugh, like actually out loud, from Devil Allie saying "did...the...NASTY"

Today was so bad.

I really don’t care if Ava set Rafe up. They are broken up and he is with Nicole. Gabi goes out talks to one person and he just hands over a recording…please. Wouldn’t they be afraid of Ava since she was a crime boss.

Double wedding, Craig wanting Nancy to be at his wedding. who is writing this stuff ? Only thing that was right was Jack saying Xander was getting married for the wrong reason.

At least we haven’t had the devil in a few days. The reveal party was a bust. The blood / cherry filling was a fail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter