Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Ok, so much garbage lately but gotta give the writers a shout out for yesterday. Chad and Sonny googling Jackie Cox... Sonny typing on his phone, Chad "that says Jackee, start over" LOL!!

Ok, so much garbage lately but gotta give the writers a shout out for yesterday. Chad and Sonny googling Jackie Cox... Sonny typing on his phone, Chad "that says Jackee, start over" LOL!!
Yes and I read somewhere that Gwen and Leo were on Y&R and were married.

The name Gabi used when talking to the guy was her name on another soap.

Than having Gwen saying she doesn’t want bloody filling in her wedding cake. They are trying to be funny.

Really Trip is going to be the hero. I sure hope this is the end of the Devil story.

I saw the preview for this week so seeing Bo Brady didn’t surprise me. They used a cute baby. When they just put the “baby “ on the bed I laughed and when she picked it up by it’s butt /leg really. I‘m sure parents that went thru what they did would not put the child down.

Why didn’t they just sent a cheeseburger over to Jan. People do the skip the dishes all the time. Her baby names with John was pretty funny.

Really Trip is going to be the hero. I sure hope this is the end of the Devil story.

I saw the preview for this week so seeing Bo Brady didn’t surprise me. They used a cute baby. When they just put the “baby “ on the bed I laughed and when she picked it up by it’s butt /leg really. I‘m sure parents that went thru what they did would not put the child down.

Why didn’t they just sent a cheeseburger over to Jan. People do the skip the dishes all the time. Her baby names with John was pretty funny.
I don't want Tripp to die, so no clue how to end this without that, but this needs to just stop.
That baby was super cute, and actually super tiny too.

Trips alive, shouldnt they be taking him for test to see if he has anything internal wrong. Loved that Ava just threw her purse and coat on him to hug him with all those cuts…ouch. Will he be able to walk?

Not to mention that Kayla called him dead now he isn’t. Lost count on how many times this happened to her. why didn’t they let Kayla see Bo just Steve.

So Ciara is just going to stand around with the baby in a hospital room. Did anyone check the baby yet. The acting with her and Ben was awful yesterday. Everyone seemed in slow motion Or bored…lol

Out of the blue there is Lucas.

This show is getting dumber and dumber.

What the heck is with Shawn and Jan. I can see why Belle is mad. Of course they are going to put her with E.J in time for Sami to come back. Jan wanted to babysit Ciara’s baby and Shawn asking was just weird too. I have been thinking will they make the baby Belle’s since she was using a version of her when she got pregnant? You never what you will get these days.

Have no idea why Sonny is on and Will keeps leaving , where is the little girl.

Don‘t get me started on Leo and Thomas . Tooth fairy ok but how the heck did he carry that tray down to him in the tunnels.

So they are killing off Abigail. Don’t know what kind of prison Gwen is in that she can just leave it and use the phone and not be monitored telling Leo to kill Abigail. Of course it wont be him to easy.

Just happy the devil is gone But what they are giving us isn’t much better.

Last edited:
Only watching occasionally these days. Not much that I want to see right now.

While I don't care for Abby, sucks that they killed her off. While I appreciate Chad's tears over her body, it still does not compare to Sami's reaction to EJ's death. Possibly comes close, but is not there.

After all the Devil storyline stuff my first though when they showed her in the morgue I joked though are they gonna do a brain eating Zombie Abigail storyline? Then i realized they couldn’t because it would be one of the shortest stories in the DOOL history. She would die from starvation to quickly. 😆

So Theo babysits the twins who he hasn’t seen in forever. Like piece of cake with twins sure. Why was the babysitter expecting Lani and Eli back so soon.

Why wouldn’t Lani go hug the kids before going to the police station I sure would have.

I think I missed Abe and Paulina cut the cake but there was a piece missing when they brought it home.

lots of awkward moments today with the four at the Pub. Why were Rafe and Nicole getting married so fast I think I missed something.

Don’t think I want to see the Chanel/Johnny/Allie. Pick someone new Chanel.

Saw Sami is back tommorow.

I selectively watched Days during April and May and have a question for those who watch regularly. What happened to baby Bo? Did he die? Is he alive? Haven't seen the Weston family in a while.

I selectively watched Days during April and May and have a question for those who watch regularly. What happened to baby Bo? Did he die? Is he alive? Haven't seen the Weston family in a while.
Yes he went to the hospital to see his cousin Shawn Christian Brady….Jan named the baby today without Shawn knowing. Can’t believe they didn’t send her back to jail because the baby needs the milk.

Next question. Last I saw of Philip was when there was debate whether or not Brady dumped his body on the river or if he ran away. What was the resolution to this?
  • Ok, Nancy and Victor juts discussed this briefly. But did the viewer see or learn anything that has been kept secret?

Last edited:
Next question. Last I saw of Philip was when there was debate whether or not Brady dumped his body on the river or if he ran away. What was the resolution to this?
  • Ok, Nancy and Victor juts discussed this briefly. But did the viewer see or learn anything that has been kept secret?
He is very much alive, he framed Brady. Kate knows as does someone else, I forget who at this point, Roman or Lucas?

Pretty sure it's Lucas who knows as well. Because didn't Lucas go to Kate's room and find Philip there? This is what I'm remembering.

So we now know who Jan's baby daddy is. How long do you think it will be before Shawn and Belle learn the truth?

Anyone else think that the truth about Lucas kidnapping Sami will come out at their wedding?

So we now know who Jan's baby daddy is. How long do you think it will be before Shawn and Belle learn the truth?

Anyone else think that the truth about Lucas kidnapping Sami will come out at their wedding?
Both need to come out very soon.
As far as Shawn goes, he's still sunk LOL. He still lied about actually sleeping with her, and he's doting on her.

Yeah I think they will find out sooner than later. Now Belle slept with E.J so she will feel guilty.

I think Jan is going do something stupid when Shawn turns on her.

The whole boat thing is weird. Good thing Ciara has money from Victor because neither work but are going traveling. Won‘t miss them.

Really don’t like this Jenifer wish we had Missy for these scenes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter