• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of shows/fantasy

iamporch

Mouseketeer
Are the days the shows are performed the same week to week? If so can someone who has been recently tell me what nights they were?

Thank you!

Believe was the last night - Friday. Aladdin and frozen were on a week night. Can’t remember which nights.

On the Jan 21 cruise, Aladdin was night 2. I THINK Frozen was night 4.

Both Aladdin and Frozen were SRO by a couple of mins before the show started. I suggest getting there about 15-20 mins before. It’s got to be whole party bc they don’t allow seat saving. I’m going to guess that no one will get upset if one person is getting popcorn, but I’ve seen people try to save like 8 seats and be told no.

Eastern or Western cruise?

Our June Western cruise had Aladdin on night 2, Frozen on night 3, Believe on night 7. Pirate night on night 4 (Grand Cayman). We had movies on nights 1 and 4, and entertainers on nights 5 and 6.

We are sailing the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy March 18. We have late seating so booked a BBB for 5:15 on our San Juan day (since we have to be back on the ship at 4:45 figured it would work) which is Day 5. Would it be possible for my DH and DS to hold spots for us for the show or should we just skip? We want to see the 3 main shows but can miss an entertainer if it would be rude seatwise. The problem with moving BBB is I can't see available times without canceling and don't want to risk it. Which I am surprised that they don't let you see other times to move things.:sad2:

We are sailing the Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy March 18. We have late seating so booked a BBB for 5:15 on our San Juan day (since we have to be back on the ship at 4:45 figured it would work) which is Day 5. Would it be possible for my DH and DS to hold spots for us for the show or should we just skip? We want to see the 3 main shows but can miss an entertainer if it would be rude seatwise. The problem with moving BBB is I can't see available times without canceling and don't want to risk it. Which I am surprised that they don't let you see other times to move things.:sad2:
Not being able to directly move BBB or character greetings to other open times is a major pain! FWIW, we’ve had luck moving BBB on embarkation day— I think they hold back a decent amount of spaces and seemed happy to move around.

Re: holding seats, not sure if the rules vary by ship, but recently on the Wonder we were able to put our kids on our lap, so two of us could hold 2 seats, and then we just crammed the 4 of us in 2 chairs during the show.

Technically I believe you are not supposed to save seats in the theaters, but YMMV.

Are you a part of your cruise's FB group? Perhaps someone there can tell you what other BBB slots are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter