• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days until ticker

scrapqueen8

Earning My Ears
I haven't cruised since 2008 I forget how to do the countdown ticker. can someone please remind me how to do it. TIA.

You need to login to your app. When I logged it my reservation showed up and it started the countdown for me. I hope this works for you.

Mine are working too - maybe you need to switch the encoding used - the disticker site gives like five options and I always have to try each one to get it to work.

Mine are working too - maybe you need to switch the encoding used - the disticker site gives like five options and I always have to try each one to get it to work.

Yes, I always forget which one these boards use. You'd think since it's DISTickers, they would say "Use this one for DISBoards".

Well, my old ones disappeared so I made some new ones on the DIS site and they don't work. So I made some on the site jbrnkm is using and they all look the same. :confused3

Yeah, mine didn't show up exactly how I made them either. No idea why... I had a different background and a different counter.

I DID notice that I don't see the tickers when I'm on my phone. So maybe there's something funny with the mobile version of the site? I only see them (for everyone) when I'm on my laptop.

Yeah, mine didn't show up exactly how I made them either. No idea why... I had a different background and a different counter.

I DID notice that I don't see the tickers when I'm on my phone. So maybe there's something funny with the mobile version of the site? I only see them (for everyone) when I'm on my laptop.

If you have an IPhone turn it sideways landscape style and you will see the tickers show up and people’s signatures. Also people’s join date shows up under their name.

I'm not seeing any ticker in your signature.

I don’t have one in my signature. If you click the link I have in the post you quoted you will see the ticker in that thread for the cruise meet that was created. The ticker there was tracking how long until the cruise. Unfortunately that cruise was canceled.

I just messed around with all of the different variations on distickers and could not get any of those to work. I tried all the different codes and tried inserting in several different ways and none of them showed up as images. With the one I used, I just copied the code into my signature, and voila! Image appeared. On some of the distickers trials, I got a message saying it didn't work and to contact my admin. On other trials, they just showed up as links (not my image) or didn't show up at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter