DC $200.00 per person!!, Is that for real????

louise1928

Mouseketeer
The prices per person for DC with and without the dolphin swim is incredible!!!!! So explain this to me like I'm a 2 year old, If I do not wish to swim with the dolphins, it will cost me $100.00 ???

My husband wants to swim with the dolphins, but he was also shocked by prices!!!!! If we do this, Disney will not get a visit from us!!!!!!!! Maybe pleasure Island, but thats it!!!!

Is it really worth that much???? Are there any discounts offered with AAA or other club discounts??? Please tell me it is!!!!!! this certainly throws a monkey-wrench into our plans!!

Fiance and I went last year. We didn't swim with the dolphins due to time constraints but it was the highlight of our trip and worth every penny! We got to swim with rays and fish and enjoyed the bird aviary. The price includes a good lunch and a souvenier photo too. Next time we go back we are going to do the dolphin swim!

I also think it is well worth the money. Hubby and I just did this January 11. The dolphin swim was definitely an experience we will never forget. We spent all day in the water between the dolphin swim, swimming with the rays and fish and just swimming in the lazy river. The bird aviary was also good. We had a blast feeding the birds. You also get use of swim vests and wet suits as well as snorkel equipment and get to keep the snorkel. The lunch that was provided was also very good. Not fast food like at all. We are definitely going to do this again.

Worth every penny... remember a seven day Sea World ticket is "included".. we went to Sea World 4-5 times... plus snorkeling, plus lunch... it was worth it all...

WE had a fabulous time, snorkeling, wading with the sting rays, the bird avairy, relaxing on the beach, and the lunch was wonderful....

When you look at the $199, your 7 day pass to SW averages out to $28 per person per day ... add in lunch at DC (included) and the time swimming with the dolphins ... and I'd say it is definitely worth the price.

If you break it down, it isn't bad value.

I don't believe there are many places in the world that offer a "swim with Dolphin" experience for less than $100, most are more.

The meal would cost $15-20 in most places. A day at SeaWorld is $50. So in reality you're paying $30-35 for a day's use of a DC ( which is a wonderfully relaxing day, IMHO superior to a day at one of Disney's waterparks) and another 6 days use of SW.

When put up to the price of a 5 day hopper/hopper plus at Disney the price of a weeks entertainment is similar and if to swim with the dolphins at least once in your life is an ambition then , IMHO , this is a very good way to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter