• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DC and Equipment

gringrinninghost

Disney Vet
I'll be going to DC in October and living in Florida I have my own mask, snorkel and fins. Will I be able to use these in the park?

I did see someone with their own snorkle on the 19th of July. The ones they issued us were leaking terribly. So I would take my own if I were going again.............

If you have your own bring them. Agree with dbail2.We were there on 7/1 Our snorkels were leaking and we had them replaced a total of 3 times. They have a new vendor for the snorkels and they sure don't work.They found some of the old ones to give us and about 50 others we saw during the day.Enjoy your time there:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter