DC dolphin swim pictures

When DH and I went we did the encounter at seperate times. It was fun to watch the other one and we got some great pics for free.

Here are a few more of our own pix. Taken Sept. 28, 2010. My mom took these. She's not the best photographer but even she got some good ones!

103_1822.jpg

103_1820.jpg

103_1814.jpg

103_1818.jpg

103_1816.jpg

I met CJ a few weeks ago!! He's awesome.

He is! We were so happy to hear that he is still there after we had him in our experience in 2007. He is the only hybrid they have and the longest. On our last trip we actually had 2 Aria (sp?) and then Hutch. Aria was a mommy and she did the touchy feely stuff while Hutch did the deeper water things.

I wish they would put this on their website lol.
Thank you for posting this.
I had been thinking all along of getting the ultimate package since I am a photo nerd. But after reading that, I am wondering if it would be cheaper just to buy the dvd and the photo cd. hmmmm.... can you buy just the cd and dvd? Or do you have to buy a package first? Cause if I gotta buy a package I might as well just go for the ultimate lol.
Ohh.... my brain LOL!:headache:
Yes - you can buy the CD and DVD a la carte and it is much much cheaper! It is hard to turn down the packages not because they are mean or pushy but because it is well marketed. The photos are printed up on good quality paper and look very nice. Kind of a pain to haul home though and I use the ones from the CD WAY more often!

I think I'm going for the Ultimate Package myself.
For just $20 more you get a DC photo album and 8 quality stock, large, pictures and 3 other items.

I'm curious if they have a limit on the number of pictures they will take or put on the CD's. Are the photographers only at certain locations? Thanks!

I'm curious if they have a limit on the number of pictures they will take or put on the CD's. Are the photographers only at certain locations? Thanks!

I don't think there's a limit but I've only seen photographers taking pictures at the Dolphin Experience. And as you enter they take one of our group for your free picture. We've been there twice, so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter