DCA 11am opening time for November and December??

I just posted a thread asking the same thing. No idea what’s going on, but not happy about it!

Oh my GOSH! That's just insane. It's going to back everyone into DL all morning

Where are you looking? I'm seeing 8am and 9am regular opening most days for December and November. I don't see a single 11am opening for DCA so far.

(I'm using the app to check)

Just coming here to check also. I had checked hours last week and just doing a final pre-trip check and can't believe my eyes.

This must be a mistake. The App is still showing "normal" hours (9:00 AM) and EMH. The Web site is showing 11:00 and no EMH. Touringplans must monitor the Web site automatically for changes.

Where are you looking? I'm seeing 8am and 9am regular opening most days for December and November. I don't see a single 11am opening for DCA so far.

(I'm using the app to check)
I got the email alert from Touring plans then went to verify on the website. I'm so bummed.

I got the email alert from Touring plans then went to verify on the website. I'm so bummed.

The app definitely shows drastically different times. Just checked the website from my phone and I see the hours people are talking about. To be honest, I'd believe those are more likely the goof up because that's a drastic change very last minute and very much not normal operating hours for that time of year.

Take it with a huge grain of salt before you get too bummed. Since it shows starting immediately, someone should be able to report back if it is a goof or if they really are opening that late.

Wait, what? That would make our EMH at 10 AM. That would be a huge waste. I really hope this is wrong.

Just coming here to check also. I had checked hours last week and just doing a final pre-trip check and can't believe my eyes.

This must be a mistake. The App is still showing "normal" hours (9:00 AM) and EMH. The Web site is showing 11:00 and no EMH. Touringplans must monitor the Web site automatically for changes.

I'm with you that this must be an error on the website. No EMH is a big red flag.

Wait, what? That would make our EMH at 10 AM. That would be a huge waste. I really hope this is wrong.
EMH isn't even showing up as an option actually, which I'm worried about. It's part of the reason we booked the DLH.

I did notice that some shows are still showing at 10:30 times so perhaps there will still be EMH or maybe the hours are just wrong? We can only hope.

I think this is a mistake. 11am on Thanksgiving?! And no entertainment times have changed.

Yeah has to be a mistake. DCA is listed as 11:00 AM TODAY 11/2... after the fact. What time did DCA actually open this morning?
And, yes, no EMH and 11 AM open through Thanksgiving week? Would be mutiny.

I think/hope someone fat-fingered. And that automatically triggered Touring Plan emails. I didn't get an email, just happened to look.

Festival of the Holidays and Viva Navidad still show as starting before 11am. I can't imagine what would be happening every morning to open it at 11am.

I didn't realize it showed those hours for today. My parents are there today and they had a 7am EMH at DCA. So I'm thinking its definitely a mistake.

I was just coming wondering the same thing! It shows Festival of Holidays at 8am and Viva Navidad starting at 10am? I'm hoping that its a fluke! We love starting our mornings in DCA at least a couple days of our trip! Also the prior hours had DCA closing at 9pm and now most of the days are listed as 10:30 or 11pm.

The app definitely shows drastically different times. Just checked the website from my phone and I see the hours people are talking about. To be honest, I'd believe those are more likely the goof up because that's a drastic change very last minute and very much not normal operating hours for that time of year.

Take it with a huge grain of salt before you get too bummed. Since it shows starting immediately, someone should be able to report back if it is a goof or if they really are opening that late.
Good point! It's not like Disney IT ever screws anything up.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter