DCA early entry question

Version 6

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the Grand.

Is the main gate still the way to go for early entry into DCA?

Or has the GCH entrance gotten better for early entry?

We are staying at the Grand.

Is the main gate still the way to go for early entry into DCA?

Or has the GCH entrance gotten better for early entry?
Whenever I have stayed at GCH, we had no issues using the GCH entrance for EE.

Stayed there a month ago and I would say for us the main gate is the way to go. The bag check goes much quicker. but it might depend on what your first ride will be. We got in to DCA EE like at 7:45 one day because DH made us late. Still made it on Web Slingers, MI and walked over to Soaring. I will say MI is not a ride i would go on during EE but DD wanted to get on it.

Stayed there a month ago and I would say for us the main gate is the way to go. The bag check goes much quicker. but it might depend on what your first ride will be. We got in to DCA EE like at 7:45 one day because DH made us late. Still made it on Web Slingers, MI and walked over to Soaring. I will say MI is not a ride i would go on during EE but DD wanted to get on it.
gotta beat that mad rush to Monsters Inc!

What is the average wait time for webslingers during EE currently?
When we were there last Friday, we went to Guardians first. Far more people made Webslingers their first stop. We got off Guardians at 7:43 and headed to Webslingers. We were in the pre-show room almost instantly. We were off the ride by 7:57 and were still able to get ahead of the rope drop crowd (we headed to Pixar Pier first since they had made an announcement as we were walking in that RSR wasn't opening until 9:30 though there was a spirited debate about whether we should do Guardians again immediately).

Last edited:
Wait... is TSMM not in Early Entry? I could have sworn I saw people reporting doing that during EE, but it's not on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter