DCA Early Morning Entrance Question

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Hi everyone!

I'm going to Disneyland in May for the weekend with my family and staying at Paradise Pier so we get to go into DCA early on Sunday. I was wondering if it was easier to go through the Grand Californian entrance or walk through Downtown Disney to the front of DCA. We're going to get up early to wait in line at whichever entrance so we can be the first in to make a bee line for Cars Land.

I feel like I've heard somewhere that at the Grand Californian if you get there too early the CMs aren't there to check your bags so you have to double back and then get in line again which is why I'm wondering which entrance would be the best choice.

Thanks!

From everything I have read, as I have not stayed there personally, the GCH entrance is NOT the best entrance to use for EMH as the entrance is much slower.

Use the CA main entrance for early morning admission. It is a lot faster than going thru the Grand. Been there and done that, the main entrance is the way to go!:wave2:

Hi everyone!

I'm going to Disneyland in May for the weekend with my family and staying at Paradise Pier so we get to go into DCA early on Sunday. I was wondering if it was easier to go through the Grand Californian entrance or walk through Downtown Disney to the front of DCA. We're going to get up early to wait in line at whichever entrance so we can be the first in to make a bee line for Cars Land.

I feel like I've heard somewhere that at the Grand Californian if you get there too early the CMs aren't there to check your bags so you have to double back and then get in line again which is why I'm wondering which entrance would be the best choice.

Thanks!

We have personally experienced the "chaos", that is trying to enter DCA, through the Grand Californian, for EMH.

Save yourself the time, effort, and hideously frustrating experience, by simply going to the DCA main entrance.

It is easier and quicker to get through the main bag check, and with several lines/gates open, to get into DCA(instead of just 2, at GCH)---trust me.

Later in the morning/day, the GCH entrance is great, but not for EMH--unfortunately!:)

If you get to the GCH entrance with anhour to spare before EMH, you'll be up front and it works. Otherwise, the line will be long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter