• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCA Food & Wine 2020 Festival Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

Just posted on one of my Facebook groups., AP early preview today. Sip n Savor $51.99 for 8 tabs , making it approximately 6.498 per value of tab , so use the tabs for things about 7.00 or more for maximum value.
We must be on the same group. I saw this posted and liked it lol.
Is it sad that I’m more excited for the magnet than the sip and savor pass?? 😂

Just posted on one of my Facebook groups., AP early preview today. Sip n Savor $51.99 for 8 tabs , making it approximately 6.498 per value of tab , so use the tabs for things about 7.00 or more for maximum value.
Is there a restriction on what food items it can be used for (apart from alcohol)?

As I understand it it is also available to non-Annual pass-holders, but it is this quote (underline added) on the Disney website that makes me believe it is not for all food items:
"redeemable for select food and beverage offerings (excluding alcohol) at participating Festival Marketplaces and dining locations ."

Last edited:
Any idea if the price is more for those that are not AP holders?

Thank you!

As I understand it it is also available to non-Annual pass-holders, but it is this quote (underline added) on the Disney website that makes me believe it is not for all food items:
"redeemable for select food and beverage offerings (excluding alcohol) at participating Festival Marketplaces and dining locations ."
The tabs cannot be used at the DTD locations that are offering special items for the F&W Festival. The tabs can be used for some items at Paradise Garden Grill, for example, but you will receive smaller portions of those items. If you pay full price, you will receive a full portion of those items. And not all items on the PGG menu were covered by the tabs. As an example, during the recent Lunar New Year Festival, PGG had a Pork Belly Bahn Mi Sandwich. With a tab, you could get a Bahn Mi on a small roll. If you paid full price, you got a Bahn Mi on a large roll. But the Whole Deep Fried Tilapia was not offered in a tasting portion size at all, so no tab. You had to pay full price for the full serving.

Could I request from Disney to send me some festival passports? I'm putting together a "surprise package" for the kids and these would make a good addition!

Could I request from Disney to send me some festival passports? I'm putting together a "surprise package" for the kids and these would make a good addition!
You'd have better luck asking here for someone local to pick up some to send to you. And no that wouldn't be me since I'm in CO. I know people do it all the time for the WDW festivals.

We're doing a casual 2-day trip the first week of April. It's my first time for the Food & Wine Festival and I think the Sip & Savor is the way to go (all the items I'm interested in hover in the $7-$8 range).

I have some questions about the food and wine festival this year:
1. Are there any food and wine exclusive character greetings? Both for normal guests and Annual Passholders? I remember seeing Pluto and Goofy in chef outfits a few years back.
2. Any AP exclusive button or other AP exclusive things this year?
3. My understanding is that Family Time and the Culinary Demonstrations are free to attend. Do you have to get there early to get a good spot?
4. Are the wine tasting seminars worth the $25 in your opinion?

I have some questions about the food and wine festival this year:
1. Are there any food and wine exclusive character greetings? Both for normal guests and Annual Passholders? I remember seeing Pluto and Goofy in chef outfits a few years back.
2. Any AP exclusive button or other AP exclusive things this year?
3. My understanding is that Family Time and the Culinary Demonstrations are free to attend. Do you have to get there early to get a good spot?
4. Are the wine tasting seminars worth the $25 in your opinion?
2. There is an AP magnet that comes with the AP Sip & Savor Pass. Parks Blog said there is AP F&W Merchandise for sale, but I haven't seen any photos yet. There is an AP F&W pin.

How bad is it? My husband wanted to go today, but then he saw the DCA wait times and was like, heccckkkk no. But maybe I can convince him to go if it’s not as bad as it looks on the app...
It’s pretty busy. Lines for the booths are very long. I would say it’s awful though. I’m sitting by Giradelli and it’s not crowded over here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter