• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCA/RSR Strategy

you truly don't see the call of 2 minutes of togetherness on a ride, when you've had in-line togetherness, in-hotel togetherness, at-meals togetherness, etc! :)

THIS. The only time we waited in the regular line for RSR was the very first time we got on the ride because we didn't know about SR! LOL Now we don't even get a FP for RSR, we just get there early in the morning, and SR over and over. If your child is younger than 7, then you don't have a choice for SR but other than that, there is no reason to stand in line for 60+ min for RSR. just saying.

Keep in mind that the usual "get another FP after two hours" does not seem to apply if you are holding a FP for the same attraction that has not become due yet!

Thank you for the reminder about not getting another FP for the same attraction- I would have fallen into that pit!

OK, wondering if I missed a fastpass rule here or am just not understanding it. I thought you could get a FP for a ride, even if it is a late-night fastpass, and be eligible to grab another fastpass 2 hours later. Is that not how this works? Or is there an issue with getting 2 fastpasses at the same attraction?

OK, wondering if I missed a fastpass rule here or am just not understanding it. I thought you could get a FP for a ride, even if it is a late-night fastpass, and be eligible to grab another fastpass 2 hours later. Is that not how this works? Or is there an issue with getting 2 fastpasses at the same attraction?

As far as I know, this is still the rule. Also, I'm pretty sure RSR has never been linked to the rest of the FP system, so you're usually able to get another FP immediately.

If your FP for that ride is still valid you can't get a second for it until you've used the first. You can get FPs for other rides two hours later or after the time comes due whichever comes first but you can't hold two valid FPs for the same ride. We ran into this last year. We had FPs for 10-12 for RSR. It was about 10:15 and DD was walking buy the FP when she saw they were still available. The machines wouldn't let her do it since we still had valid ones that hadn't been used yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter