• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL 1st Birthday

Imagineer2Be

Mouseketeer
I am taking my DD on a cruise for her first birthday in December. I know DCL normally has a dessert they can bring out for the birthday person, but I imagine it will have a lot of things a 1 year old might not want or like. Has anyone celebrated with a baby that young? What did you do for the birthday? Are there any activities that a 1 year old might enjoy?

You can order a birthday cake so that you can enjoy all the fun of watching her smash cake into her face!

The dessert brought out is basically a little chocolate mousse-type cakelet.

For activities, my kids loved the Playhouse Disney activity they did in the morning. We went to it more than once. There are also family dance parties where they have a ton of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter