• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL called us with an upgrade!!!!

Wow! Congrats!

We were on the transatlantic cruise before the New York sailings & cast mentioned that they only had 900 guests on the first cruise out of New York.

Wow! Congrats!

We were on the transatlantic cruise before the New York sailings & cast mentioned that they only had 900 guests on the first cruise out of New York.

Wow!
Maybe that why I haven't heard that anyone else is on thid cruise. It's only 4 night with one stop at St. John, New Brunswick. We have been there before, it's ok.

I picked it for the price. This is just a alone getaway for DH and I.

Wow! Congrats!

Just realized we are on the 2nd cruise. I wonder how many are the on that one.

Maybe it's the itinerary to Canada. I bet the NYC to Cape Canaveral etc is much more desirable.

Hoping for some pixie dust our way! I think the Oceanview room is as pricey as we will ever get, so we would love to see what verandah life would be like! LOL :genie::wizard::shamrock::smickey::tink::tinker:

We were originally on the 9/9/17 Fantasy cruise that was cancelled. DH & I rebooked for 10/21/17 with a guaranteed verandah. Our original reservation was for an ocean view on deck 2. We were surprised to find a room assignment online for a deluxe family verandah on deck 5! We're so excited!

I religiously check our reservation hoping for a magical surprise! I know it's not probable, but just knowing it is possible, is enough for me to keep checking! ;)

I was driving to an appointment in North Jersey this afternoon, when my phone rang and it was Kissimmee, Florida calling. I almost didn't answer.

It was DCL calling, they gave DH and me an complimentary upgrade for our cruise next Monday!
We went from Cat. 9C to a 4B. Yes, we are in a Family Verrandah on Deck 8. We were on Deck 2 with an Oceanview. I can not believed this happened to us.

Wow! What Pixie Dust! I start to cry when I got off the phone!

I hope some others got a call or get a call for your upcoming NYC cruises.

Feeling Blessed! Wow! I still am in shock.

We will enjoy the Sail away passed the Statue of Liberty! Need to bring something to toast with!
Awesome they called!! Going to stay on the lookout! Pixie dust would be amazing!! Congrats!!

I checked our cruise and I see there are still quite a few verandahs available. Is that how they decide to upgrade people? Do they always want to fill the verandah rooms to show people what they are missing by not booking them? I would LOVE to get that call!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter