DCL changed PAT times

dkis4nu

Mouseketeer
We are Platinum with Disney transportation from MCO for our upcoming cruise. At online check-in we received PAT time of 11:30-11:45 with BG 7. We thought that the boarding group 7 was high for Platinum, but we didn’t call about it. Today, we checked our reservations & they changed it to 11:00-11:15 with BG 3! We’re thrilled-maybe they heard from enough Pearl & Platinum cruisers to make some changes.

dk

We are Platinum with Disney transportation from MCO for our upcoming cruise. At online check-in we received PAT time of 11:30-11:45 with BG 7. We thought that the boarding group 7 was high for Platinum, but we didn’t call about it. Today, we checked our reservations & they changed it to 11:00-11:15 with BG 3! We’re thrilled-maybe they heard from enough Pearl & Platinum cruisers to make some changes.

dk
Where did you check to see that your boarding group number had changed?

We did online check in for our cruise as Platinum on the day it opened for us. We got a noon PAT and BG 6.
Gold, Silver and Noobs have reported higher boarding groups but earlier PATs.
Disney IT strikes again I guess.

And just to keep us guessing, our BG was 3 at check-in and now says 6. (We are on the bus from the MCO Hyatt). We are Platinum and had check-in finished and Arrival Form printed in the first 15 minutes.

😅

I don’t expect it to change what happens that day. Maybe we can get on the latest bus and get a little extra sleep.

That’s great to hear it’s happening for platinum now too. I posted a few weeks back some Pearl guests on our upcoming cruise got changed. I went from BG 6 to 2! 👍 But at the time platinum guests hadn’t been getting changed yet. Congrats!

I just checked us in as platinum and staying at the Hyatt with DCL transfers from there. It said I didn’t have to choose a PAT, but was assigned 1145 and boarding group 6. Wonder why they think the Hyatt busses will arrive at 1145. Here’s hoping they will lower our boarding group prior or one we arrive. We plan on trying to be on the first bus.

We are Pearl. When I did online checkin for our August cruise I was boarding group 6 at I think 11:45. When I went to print docs I was 11:30 with boarding group 2. When I did our Sept. cruise I was just given 11am with boarding group 2. One was Miami and the other was PC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter