DCL Christmas cards?

tbuot

DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>Wishes upon a star
I am wondering if the gift shop on the Magic sells DCL Christmas cards. I am particularly interested in the one that you can insert a photo on the front. Anybody know? We are going on the Thanksgiving cruise and I would love to get some.

Thanks!!

You know, I have NOT seen DCL Christmas cards on the ship, and I have sailed the past three Decembers. Too bad, I think they'd be a great idea too. :)

A lot of the dept. stores have their Christmas cards out now.
I have seen several kinds of Mickey, Minnie and other Disney.
Pooh and friends have cute xmas photo frame card.
We are hoping to be able to use our family formal pix for Xmas cards :)

What stores have you seen them? That's what I am looking for to use the formal pics for christmas cards. It would have been neat to have DCL stuff on them but I would like Mickey etc.

Thanks

That's a great idea! I wish our little dog was in our DCL photos and then it would be the perfect picture to send out.

Tina :)

We are going to have our Santa stocking hats on and pose somewhere on ship (12/15-19). Then just buy those cards that are open in front for pictures. There are always people willing to take your picture - just get a few different shots so one will (hopefully) come out!

Happy Sailing!
Rae

tbout ~
The companies I have used that carry Disney ( Mickey, Pooh, etc.)
are 'Paper Magic' or 'Cleo'. You should be able to find them in any of the large chain stores such as Walmart, Kmart, Target, etc. Believe it or not, the General Dollar Store has very cute Christmas cards in Mickey & Minnie, Pooh and friends, plus all the Looney Tune - Taz, Bugs, Scooby and gang. Ebay also has Disney ~ just do a search under Christmas cards.
Hope this helps :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter