DCL drink pics

IMG_5355.jpg

Panama Hat.

I will answer your Konk Kooler question - YES - you can order them on the ship and at CC!!! They are the official drink that is offered beginning on CC there, but the same bar tenders work on the ship and on the island and can make you one on the ship as soon as the bar opens!!

A Konk Kooler reminds me of a Pina Coloda except with less coconut and a bit more pineapple taste. It is very very yummy.

I meant to take pictures of the drinks... really I did. But I always started drinking them right away and seldom remembered to take a picture. Ahhhhh, but it was a nice time :-)

Hey Debbie, maybe we'll have to take on the DIFFICULT task of ordering every drink, for the purposes of photography of course!!:lmao:

Below is a photo of the yummy drinks that we had at the Castaway Club Reception. I don't remember what it was called, but I do remember it was yummy and I had several :dance3: If you know what it is called, I'd love to know the official name!

is_00016.jpg

OMG - that looks sooooo good. Someone must know the name of this drink. I'm desperate to know what it is... my tongue is practically hanging out...yummmmm.

Hey Debbie, maybe we'll have to take on the DIFFICULT task of ordering every drink, for the purposes of photography of course!!:lmao:
of course!! Must not let the photo boards down! I think i'm up to the challenge!!

OMG I think I'm going to spend next week a in a drunken daze.... these ALL look SO good. I'm up for the "try one of everything" challange! (of course, I may forget what my children look like by noon time....)

OMG I think I'm going to spend next week a in a drunken daze.... these ALL look SO good. I'm up for the "try one of everything" challange! (of course, I may forget what my children look like by noon time....)

Forget what my children look like, I may forget I brought them w/ me!!:rotfl2:

Here is a konk kooler at Serenity Bay

100_1559.jpg

Here is a bahama mama on our verandah

100_1427.jpg

And I believe this is a mai tai at the Captain's reception

bradandIformalcoloredit.jpg

Sorry if they are too big.

Here is a konk kooler at Serenity Bay

100_1559.jpg

Here is a bahama mama on our verandah

100_1427.jpg

And I believe this is a mai tai at the Captain's reception

bradandIformalcoloredit.jpg

Sorry if they are too big.
Those drinks look sooo good!! Looks like you 2 had fun!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter