DCL on the Travel Channel

travel with kids

DIS Veteran
The Travel Channel will air (repeat from April) the following schedule -- all times are Eastern Time Zone

July 1, 2003
8:00 pm World's Best Cruise Ships
9:00 pm Disney Cruise Line
11:00 pm World's Best Cruise Ships

July 2, 2003
12:00 am Disney Cruise Line

July 5, 2003
4:00 pm Disney Cruise Line
6:00 pm World's Best Cruise Ships

Their tv schedule is posted on their Website (I didn't know if I could post it or not -- but either way it is very easy to locate.)

I missed the shows in April. DH & DD saw it, which is probably why we are now booked on our first cruise!! No complaining here!

Thank you!! Thank you!! I was just thinking this morning that I needed to find some time to check the Discovery Channel web site to see when the DCL was going to be on. I missed it the last time it was on.

Thanks again!!!!

Thanx so much. I taped it originally - along with AK, BC, & cruise week - & as soon as we started watching it my VCR 'puked out' & ATE my tape!!! I had a cow (no, BD, not literally - altho some of my kids came close).
I'll be taping again. Thanx.

i taped it also but since we are cruiseing in about 10 days I am sure everyone will want to see it again.,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter