DCL & Other Disney Ringtones I created

Just wanted to give this a bump.

I was looking for a Spectro ringtone and this one is perfect! Thank you!!

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong...I've been able to get these to work in the past, how're I cannot get Star Tours chime and DCL chime into my ringtones. They only go to my iTunes library. I had done the TTA chime at the same time and it went to my ringtones.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong...I've been able to get these to work in the past, how're I cannot get Star Tours chime and DCL chime into my ringtones.
Be sure they have the suffix .m4r when adding them to your iTunes library.

Just got my first smartphone and I need some Disney to add to it. I can't believe it only came with one ringtone! Still need to figure out how to get my music from my computer to the phone but it shouldn't be too hard, I hope! Will also work on getting a few of these ringtone as well.

I found more ringtones on the phone. So many places to look for things on this Android phone.

Last edited:
Is there a way to change the Mp4 format to an Mp3 or do I need to ask you to do it? I would love the Mickey and Stitch wake up calls for my android.

I REALLY want the FP+ sound as my text tone, but when I click on the dropbox link it says the "page cannot be found." Any hope of finding it again?

Found a post later in the thread on how to change Mp4's to Mp3's and was able to do Stitch wake up and I'm going to do Mickey next. Having so much fun trying to get some Disney things to add to my smartphone. Anyone know were to go for some free Disney wallpaper?

Is there a way to change the Mp4 format to an Mp3 or do I need to ask you to do it? I would love the Mickey and Stitch wake up calls for my android.

There are many sound converters online. Just download one and change it.

But try this. Change the name of the file from .mp4 to .mp3 It works sometimes.

There are many sound converters online. Just download one and change it.

But try this. Change the name of the file from .mp4 to .mp3 It works sometimes.
Thanks, I did see someone posted how to do it farther down in the thread. Some of them don't convert. Couldn't get the Mickey wake up, Hawaiian Roller Coaster, Wishes, Imagination or the Monorail Song to convert.

Soooo I am really not computer/phone savy. I have a Galaxy S4. I know I can't use the iPhone ringtones but are the MP3 ones something I can use? I am so bummed. I lost two of my favorite ringtones and don't know how to get them back. One was the DCL horn and the other was a Little Mermaid song. We used to use Myxer but they don't seem to be around any longer. Any suggestions if none of these help? Thank you!

Just create a MEDIA or RINGTONE folder on your SD card and drop the MP3 files in there. Your phone should automatically find them and make them available in the menu.

They're actually pretty easy to make, so if anyone has any requests, just ask.
The sound the tapstile makes when you scan your band for FP+ entry. I might also be thinking about the sound when you first scan your band at the entrance of the park. I can't describe it - kind of like a chime-y sound. :)
I REALLY want the FP+ sound as my text tone, but when I click on the dropbox link it says the "page cannot be found." Any hope of finding it again?
I'll second that. My buddy and his family are down there now and he just texted me to ask if I have found the Magic Band/FP+ chime online yet. I use the chime for the monorail doors opening as my text notification so he figured I could help him out. Wondering if anyone has found it yet?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter