DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peggy's Cove Lighthouse, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - June 12, 2012
peggyscovelighthouse.jpg

A lighthouse along the Saint John River, seen as part of the Saint John River Cruise excursion on June 13, one week ago today.

stjohnriverlighthouse.jpg

Beth

This is Voyageur, the boat which took us on the St. John River Cruise last week. I highly recommend this excursion if you want to explore the beautiful area around Saint John!

voyageur.jpg

Beth

At St John the tide in the Harbour falls 28 feet at low tide. Was very intersesting waching the ship rise above the dock from our window. Time elapse was about 1 hour.............................

DisneyMagicPortal.jpg

At St John the tide in the Harbour falls 28 feet at low tide. Was very intersesting waching the ship rise above the dock from our window. Time elapse was about 1 hour.............................

DisneyMagicPortal.jpg

We were off the ship while that happened, but it was so cool to see the difference when we got back!

Beth

Nicely done Paul. I am book marking this! You have some angles I never would have thought of!

and I just followed your stream on Flick'r as well.

Sorry about the late response, I have been away (again!) - Thanks for the follow - really appreciated. Have to say I love sharing ideas for angles with others here - You are all a real inspiration to me! :)

From the Enchanted Taku Lodge excursion in Juneau - the bears like to come eat the fish oils that drop under the fire after the salmon has been grilled! We had 4-5 bear sightings during our two hour visit.

100_3452.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter