DCL Picture of the Day - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I went to Eze in high school, and these photos you took made me gasp! It was one of my favorite places ever (along with one other town). Now I really want to go on a Med cruise and show my kids some of these places!!!! I bought a ring there that also was a sun dial. Coolest ring ever. I have no idea what happened to it, lol.

Thanks so much!!! Glad you liked them!!

DSC_7179_zps3cec7728.jpg

Love all the photos! Question - how do some of you get the great black border around all of your photos? Is it the photo server you use or a software before you load to a site and paste the link? It really makes the photo pop.

I do it using Topaz Adjust which is a plugin for Photoshop.

OK so I tried to copy a link from posting a pic to my flickr but it didn't work. It came out as the link, not the pic. Any help?? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter