DCL reveals completed cruise terminal at Port Everglades

I love the theming throughout. A bit weird that they tried to replicate the exterior look of Port Canaveral rather than developing a unique look.

1699919135796.jpeg

The Dream arrives tomorrow morning (Monday 11/20) for its first sailing from Fort Lauderdale. We are on the 2nd sailing, leaving next Saturday. We live in South Florida so I am excited about having her here. No more driving up to to Port Canaveral for us!

Not sure how I missed this post, but we sail of of everglades next week and I'm excited to see this completed terminal!

Are they actually letting you in to do anything besides walk through it to get on the boat and picture like Port Canavaral? I miss the days of getting to wait inside the terminal while your boarding pass is called. This outside waiting is for the birds. No, really!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter