DCL robes gone?

CapnCrunch

Mouseketeer
Hi all -

I've been trying to find a DCL robe for my wife (like the ones included in the luxury at sea package) but they seem to be gone? I have a December cruise out of Miami on the Dream and a May cruise out of PC on the Wish and I am not able to order the luxury at sea package at all. Can I purchase them at a shop onboard or just keep checking the online gifts?

TIA

We ordered the luxury at sea package for our cruise that was two weeks ago. (On the Wish) We received the chocolates and beverage but no robe. We got a message through the app later saying the robe was “not available”. We were refunded the amount.

They did have some robes in the shop, but they are not the same ones you get in the package.

We ordered the luxury at sea package for our cruise that was two weeks ago. (On the Wish) We received the chocolates and beverage but no robe. We got a message through the app later saying the robe was “not available”. We were refunded the amount.

They did have some robes in the shop, but they are not the same ones you get in the package.
Oof...that is no bueno for the wife. In your opinion, were the robes in the shop better or worse?

It’s a matter of preference I guess. The ones in the shop are silky feeling. The one you get in the package is more of a fluffy puffy one. Sorry i don’t know what they are made out of haha.

To me the ones in the shop feel a little cheap. But that’s just my opinion.

I had ore- ordered this package months ago for our wish cruise this week. Just got notified today they are out of stock. So bummed as this was an anniversary gift for me and hubby. Now with the weather not even sure we are going to get to Florida and if cruise will go off on Friday.

I have the robe that they sell in the gift shops and it's very high quality - Chadsworth & Haig. It is silky microfiber on the outside but cotton terry on the inside and I love it!
That’s awesome to know! Hopefully I can snag one on the Dream on our Merrytime cruise.

Just call and order it over the phone. I called to ask about the Very Merry decor for a friends cruise to send as a gift and I asked what else was available that wasn't showing on the website - the Romance packages are still available for a single robe or 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter