DCL transportation has our PAT at 10:15 BG 2....

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
Should I hang tight on becoming excited? How accurate is that? Do they just plug in a time? We are coming from AKV.

I've never had a BG # less than 6.

That's what it is. They are picking up guests much earlier now from the resorts. We just came back from the Fantasy and it was awesome!

It used to be if you were a resort pickup you wouldn't get the port until 12-2 pm. Our Fantasy cruise in February we got the port at about 10:30.

How do you know your boarding group? I have a PAT at 10:30a next week.
We got our boarding group when we checked in at the port, after we did the covid testing. We got checked in around 11 and had boarding group 15. We sat down to wait because the screen showed they were on group 10. A cm came up to us, asked what group we had and told us to go ahead and board. She was going around doing this to several groups, not sure why. There was probably less than 100 people in the waiting area at that time. If your PAT is 10:30, you shouldn't have much of a wait at all. From the time we got off the bus went through testing, and were on the ship was around 20 mins.

It's listed on my PAT form.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220501-124433_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220501-124433_Chrome.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter