DCP as MBA student

nicolej92

Mouseketeer
My undergrad program was very demanding, so I wasn't able to take the time off to do DCP.

I took a totally different career route, and I'm now in school for my MBA.

Is it dumb to apply as an MBA student?

Some may have a different opinion, but I don't think it's dumb at all. I've had two girls go through and the experience is SO valuable. My oldest is there for a second time now before beginning her teaching career. No matter the role, it shows commitment and dedication while working for a top 100 corporation. It is an eye-catcher on any resume.

You might also consider looking into a few Professional Internships. They may have some that even tie into your career path. Good luck!

No. There are several grad students here. And you don't have to tell anyone you're an MBA student unless you wish to share. As the previous poster mentioned, you can also try a professional internship. The jobs in the college program aren't exactly challenging, you may find yourself bored after a while.

I did the DCP following the completion of my masters, 8+ years later I'm still here and have worked my way up to a middle leadership role.

My undergrad program was very demanding, so I wasn't able to take the time off to do DCP.

I took a totally different career route, and I'm now in school for my MBA.

Is it dumb to apply as an MBA student?

Have you thought about doing an MBA internship? They list those on the company site. I'm applying for my MBA this year and probably wouldn't do the DCP. I'm gonna have loans to pay back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter