DCP Fall 2014!

disneylove94

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!!

Just wanted to start a thread for all of us Fall 2014 DCP applicants! Here we can introduce ourselves, become friends, and really ask all our questions and discuss everything DCP or just general Disney together!

So... I will start off!

May name is Taylor and I am a sophomore in college. I am majoring in Marketing Management Technology and graduate with an Associate's in Applied Science in May! I learned about DCP in 7th grade and cannot wait until applications go out! :) :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi!

My name is Danielle I'm considered a junior in my school right now but I'll be a senior next semester at New Jersey City University. I'm majoring in Psychology. I'm from Bayonne, New Jersey. I found out about the program during my trip to WDW this past May! A very nice cast member asked me if I was in college and told me all about it!! Can't wait to get to know everyone :)

Hi everyone! I'm Megan and I'm a freshman at Southern West Virginia CTC and preparing for pharmacy school.

I love Disney and have been to WDW around 17 times! I have wanted to do the program since the 9th grade and can't believe I've finally reached my time to apply. I can't wait to make friends with everyone and share this great experience.

Hey guys! I'm Angela, and I'm a senior theatre and performance major at SUNY Purchase in New York (also where I'm from). I learned about the DCP back in high school, and made it my mission to get in at some point in college. I did my first program in Fall 2012, and loved every second of it. I worked Attractions at The Great Movie Ride, which was just awesome. I hope to stay with the company this time around, since I'll have graduated. I can't wait to start my journey back home!

What is all of you guys' top choices? I can't decide between Hospitality, Photopass, Attractions, and Merchandise!

My name is Brittany, I'm a senior History major at Saint Anselm College (in Manchester, NH but I'm from Boston). My top roles are Vacation planner, attractions and merchandise!

My name is Megan and I'm a Freshman marketing major at Lipscomb University in Nashville, TN. I'm originally from the Chicagoland area and have been to WDW at least 30 times!

My top roles would be Merch, BBB, or concierge! I plan to audition to be a character because I'm 'mouse height' and have a 10 year background in theatre and performance.

Does anyone know of any good classes/ activities/ jobs that would look good on my resume when I apply and boost my casting potential? I have a great GPA, past job experience, lots of volunteer work, and a wealth of disney knowledge.

I'm interested in BBB, attractions, vacation planner, character attendant and merchandise.

My name is Megan and I'm a Freshman marketing major at Lipscomb University in Nashville, TN. I'm originally from the Chicagoland area and have been to WDW at least 30 times! My top roles would be Merch, BBB, or concierge! I plan to audition to be a character because I'm 'mouse height' and have a 10 year background in theatre and performance.
whats BBB?

I'm Jen. I'm currently attending community college (majoring in ASL) here in MI but already have a BA in costume design from Columbia Chicago, so I'm a senior and beyond/super-senior. This is my fourth and probably final time applying, I can't keep my life on hold any longer even though Disney has been my dream for as long as I can remember. My top 3 roles (in order) are costuming, attractions, and photopass, but I'm open to others as well.

Hello, I'm Emily!

I won't actually be applying Fall 2014 but I thought it might be fun to lurk along anyways. I'm a nursing major, so I won't be able to apply until Fall 2015 (which means I'll be going through the application process as a second semester senior.)

I have a ton of food service experience, so I'd like to work somewhere in that area.

What would be ya'lls dream location to work in for your top choice role?

Hi ya'll!

My name is Carrielee and I'm a senior at the University of West Georgia. My major is History and my minors are Communications and Marketing. I'm a DCP Alum (Spring 2012, extended through the summer- was Custodial at Epcot!). I loved my Epcot family, but want to work in a different role this time. Aside from Disney, I love volunteering, friends/family, reading, scrapbooking, journaling, and Demi Lovato!

This time my role choices are Merchandise, Attractions, Character Attendant, BBB, Full Service Foods, Front Desk, Concierge, Photopass, Main Entrance Ops and Recreation.

Nice to meet ya'll!

Hi everyone! I'm Morgan and I'm a sophomore psychology major with a behavior analysis concentration and criminal justice minor. I'm from Central Virginia, and go to school in Virginia as well.
My top roles are concierge, merchandise, and full service food and beverage!

I found out about the program back in maybe 7th grade and I've been ready to work for Disney since! I'm heading down to Florida in December and it will be (I believe, I've lost count!) my 13th trip!

Nice to meet all of you!!! I'm so excited to hopefully get back down there for my second program!

Hey guys! Im Hallie and I am a Sophomore at Kentucky Wesleyan College for a Pre-Nursing Program. I think I have been down to Disney World about 30 times. I don't even remember when I found out about the CP, but I have always wanted to do it.

Right now my choices aren't narrowed down, but I know that I do not want to work in food services.

Hello all! I just joined Disboards and thought I'd chime in! My name is Zack. I'm currently a freshman majoring in Arts & Entertainment Management at Pace University in New York City. I'm so excited to be applying for the Disney College Program for Fall 2014 because Disney has been an INCREDIBLY important part of my life, and I want to work there more than anything. My top role choices are Attractions, Merchandise, and Character Attendant, but I am open to ANYTHING. I really just want to work for Disney. Haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter