DCP Fall 2014!

Yay, fall 2014 people! I'm a senior at Fayetteville State University in NC where I've lived practically all my life. I'm a DCP alum having done spring 2007. I'm graduating May 2014 and I just gotta get back to the happiest place on Earth! The last time I was food and beverage, but I've grown quite tired of that area, plus selling food in the hot sun on a baseball field is no bueno and I want to do something different, but I don't know what. :confused3

Hey y'all! I'm Megan! I'm technically a sophomore/junior at Blinn Junior College and attending Texas A&M university in the spring! I'm an avid horseback rider and guitar player and I love Disney! This will be my second time applying the program. Hopefully the second times a charm! I'm so excited to get to know y'all!

YES! i'm so happy this thread exist lol. I'm Sam a freshmen majoring in business at Arizona State University. It's always been my dream to work at Disney World and do the DCP! Does anyone know any good DCP Vlogs or blogs? My favorite DCP Vlog is Johnwdwcp

Does anyone know when exactly the Fall Program starts? August or September? I know I have seen it before, but now I can't find it.

Thanks in advanced and its nice to 'meet' everyone. :)

Hi I'm Craig and I am a sophomore Computer Engineering major at Purdue University Calumet. My interest in the parks began about 5 years ago, and since then I've averaged about 2.2 trips a year to WDW, not including trips to DLR and DCL. Ever since I heard about the DCP back in high school, I have always been interested, so I can't wait to apply for Fall Advantage '14.

Does anyone know any good DCP Vlogs or blogs? My favorite DCP Vlog is Johnwdwcp
I'll have to check that one out! I found AmysDCP vlogs on YouTube to be very helpful in seeing the lifestyle of a CP. I also really liked reading the thread Disney College Program - Frump Style that is on here.

Just found this thread & love it!

My name is Shae, I am a senior at Penn State University studying Public Relations with minors in Recreation and Hospitality Tourism. I will be graduating in early May 2014 and am hoping to do Fall Advantage in Concierge, Front Desk or Vacation Planner.

Only a few months until applications!! :cool1:

Hey guys! I am Marisa and I am a Freshman in college studying Hospitality & Tourism at University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I am actually doing the College Program for Spring Advantage 2014 in Merchandise! If any of you have questions about the program or the application process feel free to ask me!

I am hoping to extend into Fall 2014 so hopefully I will see some of you there! :)

Hi everyone! My name is Hannah, and I'll be applying for the regular Fall program! I am a Freshman Musical Theatre major at Ouachita (pronounced Wa-shuh-taw) Baptist University. I've wanted to do the program since I was a junior in high school when I started doing research about the CP. I learned about the program by a nice merchandise girl at Space Mountain the summer of 2010! I've only been to WDW twice in my life, when I was 11 and when I was 15. I really hope to get to do the program! I'll be auditioning for Character Performer, and I'm also interested in Attractions and BBB (But rather the Pirate's League. I had a friend that worked there!) I am interested most in Chatham or The Commons, and I am thinking of having a room of six girls. I am so glad to get the chance to chat with all of you!

YES! i'm so happy this thread exist lol. I'm Sam a freshmen majoring in business at Arizona State University. It's always been my dream to work at Disney World and do the DCP! Does anyone know any good DCP Vlogs or blogs? My favorite DCP Vlog is Johnwdwcp

Check out NateWDWCP. He's a friend of mine and DCP alum from spring 2012 (my program) who now works for Disney part time. He's awesome!

I have a few questions. My son and 3 of his friends are very interested in the internship. Where can I send them to find information and tips...other than here :) Thanks. He is a Freshman in graphic design and has talked about doing this since he was 7 on our very first trip.

Thanks

Hi guys, my name is Cayenne, I'm a freshman at Central Washington University and I hope to apply for the Fall Advantage 2014. I've been dreaming of this for years, and it appears to have snuck up on me - it's amazing to realize it's so soon! I am still trying to figure out if I want to do Fall or Spring, Advantage or not. Naturally, I'd love to do Advantage, but I think I'll have to take a leave of absence from school because I don't think they'll accept any of the Disney classes (I will be scheduling a discussion with my advisor as soon as I get back to school to discuss this). And I would prefer to do Fall to see F&W, MNSSHP, MVMCP, NYE, but I would be missing more school that way. Plus the DBF is planning to study abroad sometime so it would be cool to coordinate his trip abroad with my DCP to cut down on time a part because he's graduating 2 years before me anyway. Anyone care to share their pros/cons list of Fall vs. Spring? I guess I'd better get to studying interview questions!

Hi everyone! I'm Mike, a current Freshman at SUNY New Paltz in New York majoring in journalism. This will be my first time applying for the college program, so I'm really starting to begin looking up stuff and getting ready for the application (Much behind my parent's back because I'd rather surprise them). Not sure if I'm going to go for the Fall Advantage, or just stick with the normal session yet.

My top three roles that I'm aiming for would be Concierge, Park Greeter, or Merchandise.

So, yay! Glad to be on this crazy thing with all of you. :)

Hi! I'm Caitlyn & considering applying to the Fall program of 2014!! I am definitely doing the program, but I'm unsure if I want to participate in the Fall or the Spring. Anyway, I'm a student at Stony Brook University with a major in Psychology. I absolutely love anything and everything Disney, and I'm sure you could tell I like to talk! I want to work for WDW one day too. I'm really looking to room with just one person, either at Patterson or Chatham, I don't care which one, and would love it if someone is interested in rooming with just one other person as well :) please reach out if you're interested! Thanks! You can PM me to get to know me better or just ask questions here!

Hi! My name is Meghan. I am junior in College studying Integrated Elementary Education. I am applying to Disneyland, where I have been multiple times. I've never been to Walt Disney World. I heard about the program in high school when I was a senior. :) I really would love to get Attractions, but my other choices are Retail and Photopass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter