• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCR rest.?

We last ate there at Christmas, but find the food consistently good :thumbsup2

It can get a little busy though, and the sight of people queuing and/or being turned away can be in full view depending on where you're sitting.

So, although we've never been hurried by the CMs, you need to be careful not to put undue pressure on yourself to rush. You're paying good money, so relax and enjoy!

All you can eat buffet. A huge variety of freshly cooked food + salads, etc. (far too much to list). Similar to the spread at the Lucky Nugget in the park, but definitely superior (and little cheaper).

And a massive selection of yummy desserts as well :thumbsup2

great news, is there much for vegetarians?

We're planning on dinner there two days from now. :cool1: I'll check it out and report back. I'll try to keep an eye out for vegetarian dishes.

We ate there on Saturday, 27 March. Yummy! :thumbsup2 I'll post a reply on the Crockett's Tavern review thread, but wanted to report back here on vegetarian items. They had a vegetarian chili, a pasta dish (penne with tomatoes and mozzarella), and Spanish omelette. None of us tried the chili, but my kids wolfed down the pasta (as they always do), and DH had the omelette and said it was good. Mulan, hope this helps! :goodvibes

Aw, thank you so much for filling me in, I really appreciate it. That's great news. Pasta is always a hit with my kids. I just hope I still get to go, the price has shot up roughly £300! I'm going to keep checking though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter