• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XV - We put the "FUN" in dysfunctional! Christopher's thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched this, it bears repeating...

It's flying something behind it and I can't quite make it out. It's a large banner and it says H A P P Y... T H A N K S... giving... from W... K... R... P! What a sight, ladies and gentlemen. What a sight. The 'copter seems to circling the parking area now. I guess it's looking for a place to land. No! Something just came out of the back of a helicopter. It's a dark object, perhaps a skydiver plummeting to the earth from only two thousand feet in the air... There's a third... No parachutes yet... Those can't be skydivers. I can't tell just yet what they are but... Oh my God! They're turkeys! Oh no! Johnny can you get this? Oh, they're crashing to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! This is terrible! Everyone's running around pushing each other. Oh my goodness! Oh, the humanity! People are running about. The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Folks, I don't know how much longer... The crowd is running for their lives. I think I'm going to step inside. I can't stand here and watch this anymore. No, I can't go in there. Children are searching for their mothers and oh, not since the Hindenberg tragedy has there been anything like this. I don't know how much longer I can hold my position here, Johnny. The crowd...

2010-0114-0017.jpg

Just watched this, it bears repeating...

It's flying something behind it and I can't quite make it out. It's a large banner and it says H A P P Y... T H A N K S... giving... from W... K... R... P! What a sight, ladies and gentlemen. What a sight. The 'copter seems to circling the parking area now. I guess it's looking for a place to land. No! Something just came out of the back of a helicopter. It's a dark object, perhaps a skydiver plummeting to the earth from only two thousand feet in the air... There's a third... No parachutes yet... Those can't be skydivers. I can't tell just yet what they are but... Oh my God! They're turkeys! Oh no! Johnny can you get this? Oh, they're crashing to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! This is terrible! Everyone's running around pushing each other. Oh my goodness! Oh, the humanity! People are running about. The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Folks, I don't know how much longer... The crowd is running for their lives. I think I'm going to step inside. I can't stand here and watch this anymore. No, I can't go in there. Children are searching for their mothers and oh, not since the Hindenberg tragedy has there been anything like this. I don't know how much longer I can hold my position here, Johnny. The crowd...

:rotfl::rotfl2: Oh man, I loved that show.

Fairly respectable :rotfl: I wonder if it could get up to 500? :confused3 Maybe... maybe not... we'll see...

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 4,447
User Name Posts
stopher1 489
RodBelding 363
AirGoofy 291
Cinderella's Fella 262
chillcoupons 238
twokids0204 231
dvczerfs 228
theduck619 196
that's nice 157
Disney Commando 157
DisneyFed 155
IamTrike 144
hoyce 119
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 113
cj9200 99
afwdwfan 99
Emma's Dad 95
Disneyferris 74
BigTikiDaddy 73
scott2997 72
Captain_Oblivious 62
FreezinRafiki 59
baseballmickey 57
Turkey Lurkey 53
AJRitz 49
katoot 47
DisDadDoc 39
carlnix30 36
middlepat 34
wasnotafan 33
alanapapa 31
Wherem I Now 30
GoHerd1028 30
10dedfish 30
trennr 28
declansdad 23
DisneyDadC 23
Grooovertoo 19
ClearScreen 18
BigTex71 14
Swissdog2010 13
IndyDisney 11
Goofy + 3 9
DEA 8
Claytoporski 7
lnevo 7
Bo Duke 4
billybobblockhead 4
BigTuna07 3
ChrisBrad79 3
unclescrooge_0707 2
JHMCARTY 2
DisDr. 2
macfinn 1
SAHDad 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter