DDC XVII - Leap year edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on FB and had to share

420933_10150590895001382_536316381_8879507_1205935532_n.jpg

Im a major slacker lately Scott. Sorry guys been a little crazy with the crap/sickness going through our house and "trying" to stay away from it. Well it finally caught me on friday and Ive been on slow-mo ever since. Doctor dx me with Asthmatic Bronchitis. Yea me! :cool1: My son had the tri-fecta he was dx with Bronchitis, Croup and the onset of Pneumonia. He was out of school for 8 days total.
Been busy booking and quoting out trips for clients as well, tis the season. People keep running into small to medium sized lumps of money this time of year and think they should WASTE it on a vacation! :lmao: Love that, had a client tell me his wife wanted to "waste money on a family vacation" almost bit his head off, but I showed some restraint.
Podcasts are doing well to, we are scheduled to record the "EPCOT Resorts" episode tonight. Just finished a great one on "Why NOT take a Disney vacation", should be a good listen.
Thank you for the concern sir, I appreciate it.

Glad you're back Mark.

Thanks for staying away long enough to not give anyone in here any of that crud you're spreading! :lmao:

Looking forward to the new podcast...why NOT to take a Disney vacation?? :confused3

No, you're not! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Gotta put in a movie plug. Been watching Battle: Los Angeles this afternoon while waiting for the kids to go home. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Solid movie!

I'm not going to be on here much later so I'll say it now:

Have a great trip!!!! I hope to check out your live feed from AKL!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Beverly! Crud! Peanut Butter! :mad::mad:

That stinks. I haven't looked at my taxes yet... and I am not looking forward to it. :sad2:

I usually wait until late February, just to be sure. Bambi's W-2 comes post marked January 31st, like clockwork so i assumed we had everything.

Bummer. Amendments are good though, more chance of them looking harder at your return if they catch missing items than if you do... :thumbsup2
I ended up having to pay $60 federal and $34 to Wisconsin. I grabbed the checkbook...one check left. :headache:
Lets just hope Dave doesn't read this. He'll go on for 4-5 pages with made-up horror stories of how the IRS is going to come to your house, torture you, and beat on your pets... :sad2:
They can beat the little brown dog - she's annoying.

Yes, giggling is possible. Warming up the water is highly encouraged. And the reason my daughter will not rent a wet suit.
She realizes that she swims in the same water, though, right?

Our Fire Dept did that to us one year (we are volunteer so we get paid in a ""Clothing Expense"") I had just filed our taxes went to the station for a call a week later and chief says here this is for you.:headache::headache:

Muttered under my breath on the way out. Ended up costing another $120.00. I had called and asked what to do and they asked why I just got it? I told them and they said that the Dept, should pay the difference as all forms are to be to the people no later than Jan 31st. I paid it and moved on.
Just as annoying, but I can see getting it late from a volunteer fire department - they probably don't have a dedicated accounting staff. But I would think someone as big as E*Trade would be able to get everything out on time. :confused3

It must be a Wisconsin thing... :rolleyes1

Hey Tim ----> :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 You know what they are. Don't bother to ask.
:lmao:

I haven't looked at my taxes either. I always have to wait until the investment company sends the info from the stuff my wife inherited from her parents. Never comes before the end of February so i always wait until around mid March to do 'em. That gives Turbotax two and a half months to poke me with emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter