• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XVIII - Spring Fever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The weather IS great! Wish you were here. Glad I am. :cool1:

Fantastic weather for the pool today and DTD this evening. :thumbsup2

I'll second the weather; forecasts don't do it justice. I couldn't have PLANNED better weather. Except for last night. DS and I went to the pool, and the air was a little to chilly to be comfortable.
One more day, then we head back home:sad1:
Last day is in Magic Kingdom. Anyone know if the citrus swirl machine is working?

I'll second the weather; forecasts don't do it justice. I couldn't have PLANNED better weather. Except for last night. DS and I went to the pool, and the air was a little to chilly to be comfortable.
One more day, then we head back home:sad1:
Last day is in Magic Kingdom. Anyone know if the citrus swirl machine is working?

:wave2:

284 pages of racing.... I liked the chuck norris / Fed / canada bits in the 260's.

i'm really surprised i"m able to post.

going for the close with the Castle...

DSC03410.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter