DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning everyone from a snowy Westfield NB. We are forecast to 25 cm of snow then 15-20 mm of freezing rain/rain, then back to snow tomorrow. I'll be heading out plowing shortly, going to be a long day/night.

So, I'm going with the sit as long as I can plan. If I could get an arm's reach kegerator and put a drain in the middle of the living room floor, then I could really camp on the recliner.

Just get one of these recliners Norm. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

I rarely play singles anymore, but it is mostly due to court time & availability. We only have 6 indoor courts at $25/ hour, so 2 hours split by 4 is easier than 2. Unless it's summer & free outdoors. Then, there is the challenge of finding players. Either people are better and aren't challenged in defeating an old fat guy with two bad knees. Or, they are close to my skill level and don't want to lose to an old fat guy with two bad knees. :furious:
:laughing:
We have 8 courts, 6 indoors. It's 60 a month, which includes the kids, but its a gym and 2 swimming pools as well. The courts are free as are all the coaching sessions, there's about 10 a week all with LTA coaches. What generally happens is about 10 will turn up to the coaching sessions, we'll have 3 quarters of a hour on drills, and then the other half of the session on matchplay.

webp-net-compress-image-jpg.376878
The bagel toaster is a nice touch. :thumbsup2 Good luck in the snow today mate.

Just get one of these recliners Norm. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

View attachment 376878

The porcelain would be too uncomfortable to sit on all day. It's a start though.

:laughing:
We have 8 courts, 6 indoors. It's 60 a month, which includes the kids, but its a gym and 2 swimming pools as well. The courts are free as are all the coaching sessions, there's about 10 a week all with LTA coaches. What generally happens is about 10 will turn up to the coaching sessions, we'll have 3 quarters of a hour on drills, and then the other half of the session on matchplay.

Our is just a tennis club with a $200 annual membership Plus court time. Pro time or group drills are extra. We like the nickel and dime approach over here as opposed to the all-inclusive. There are free public nine courts outdoors, and another 25 outdoor courts in city limits at different public city parks and schools.

Good luck mate! As long as your TV signal & internet keeps up....

That's the most important part!!! :lmao:

I've picked up a cold or flu or some carp and am coughing up a lung.

That sucks. Get better!

If I could get an arm's reach kegerator and put a drain in the middle of the living room floor, then I could really camp on the recliner. :lmao:

Make this happen! #lifegoals

We are forecast to 25 cm of snow then 15-20 mm of freezing rain/rain, then back to snow tomorrow.

Snowmagedon has begun! I guess we will see if they got this one right over the next 36 hours of so.

Stay safe you guys. No snow here, which is a good thing.

Finally got around to book Disney for this year. DW was talking about cruises so much, that I was late in booking it. 1 BR at the Boardwalk for Fall Break in October. We may switch it over to Vero Beach, and then drive over for a MNSSHP and drive back that night. We've done the split stays before, and I just don't like them. A 4 hour drive on a vacation day doesn't sound great either. Probably won't be much traffic driving back at 2 AM. Still some time to go to make that decision.

That's a given … I never let supplies dip below 24 beer or 40 of Rum. WE are Maritimers.:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

Obviously. Bourbon for me instead of the rum. But, I wouldn't pass on the rum, which is why the rum is always gone.

View attachment 376905
Maybe this as a cushion? You have somewhere to hold the donuts as well.
If you didn't already ;).

That will work. That tail can work its rainbow magic on me lucky charms. :lmao:

Make this happen! #lifegoals

If only I had these great ideas before I was married.

Home for a quick bite then back to snow fighting. We have about 15-20 cm of snow, it has switched to freezing rain now.

I can't remember that whole cm conversion thing, so I'll just picture 4 feet of snow. Seriously, prayers for your safety out there with the snow and freezing rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter