DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Fathers day Dads. Hope you all get well fed today, and get some good hugs and maybe even someone brings you a beer. Much love brothers.
:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB TekMickey! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2
Your Official Member Number is #593!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​

Happy Father's Day.

Hello guys! Wishing all of us that will be trying to reserve park access Monday morning the best of luck - unless I’m competing with you for a specific park at a specific time :rotfl2:

Returning to the WDW top 5, kinda …
Top 5 Disney Dads (from the movies not us)

And with that, wishing this great group of characters a very happy Fathers Day weekend! Cheers my brothers!

I read an article about the time. It's just supposed to be one park a day, not limited to a time. People can enter/ exit that same park all day.

Happy Fathers Day guys. Had a good day, now being capped off with a rather large glass of Michters No.1, which my kids took off me, put in a bottle bag and gave to me back 2 days later. Works for me. To be fair, they got me some Reece's as well, so all good. And the Curly haired Ninja "made" me an Espresso.
We have an fully automatic machine, so she pressed a button. But it's the thought that counts.

Hello guys! Wishing all of us that will be trying to reserve park access Monday morning the best of luck - unless I’m competing with you for a specific park at a specific time
Gotta buy tickets first, so I'm a week behind you for DDC.

Nice job there, skippy. And congrats on the job front, that's really positive.
Returning to the WDW top 5, kinda …
Top 5 Disney Dads (from the movies not us)
Mufasa
Gepetto
Fa Zhou
King Frederic
Crazy Ol' Maurice

Eeewwwwwww
Happy Fathers day Dads
And to you mate, welcome back to these parts.

Have a great rest of the day guys.

Morning all.

Starting another week while still in the heat warning, 36 C today (97 F). She's getting a might dry around here and no rain in the forecast until the end of the week.

Hope you all have a great Monday.

My top 5 Disney Dads

Mufasa
Goofy
Mr Incredible
Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Lawrence Fletcher

Morning folks
Had a pretty good Father's Day. Mom took Dad & I out for lunch, then DW took me out for dinner. Kids got me some running related gifts. So all in all, a pretty good day.

Surprise work email this morning. Looks like a job (when I say job I mean rig will start drilling) will start up Tuesday, so I should be back to work in a few days. Plus the work that’s supposed to start at the end of the month, should keep me busy for a little while. I guess that’s a good thing.
Sounds like pretty good news to me!
Looks good, Jeff. :thumbsup2

Hey, guys. Hope you had a great Father's Day. Mine was very low-key but did involve a prime rib dinner and key lime pie for dessert, so I have nothing to complain about.

Surprise work email this morning. Looks like a job (when I say job I mean rig will start drilling) will start up Tuesday, so I should be back to work in a few days. Plus the work that’s supposed to start at the end of the month, should keep me busy for a little while. I guess that’s a good thing.

Great news! Glad to hear this, Jeff.

Morning all. Just in a terrible mood for the Disney ordeal this morning. Here comes the rant.

I had a 3 hour wait. First, it starts with this picture with a timer.

Screenshot_20200622-071844_Chrome.jpg

Then, the timer went off and it moved to this picture.

Screenshot_20200622-074328_Chrome.jpg

Then, it went back to Space Mountain without a timer.

Screenshot_20200622-071844_Chrome.jpg

Then, it went to this picture.

20200622_095814.jpg

So, I had to do it all over again. And, if Mike hadn't told me how he logged in, I still wouldn't be there. I logged on where Disney indicated, and it just took me back to MDE. Finally able to log in and book the plans. Now, I need to call dvc and wait on hold for another two hours to book resort only dining while we wait to see if parks dining will open and even if reservations can be made. Ridiculous.

I've had enough. I'm cancelling the October trip. DW and I will try an anniversary trip in September 2021 and our first Christmas trip with MVMCP in December 2021. Then, it might be time to sell DVC. The good news is that we are going to try Montana for Fall Break instead with a trip to Yellowstone National Park. We can switch the flights, still have to rent a car, and food costs will probably be cheaper out there. Surprisingly, everyone in my family wanted to go to Montana over Disney. I'm the last holdout. My FIL really wants to go to Yellowstone, so we may take him along as well.

Hey, guys. Hope you had a great Father's Day. Mine was very low-key but did involve a prime rib dinner and key lime pie for dessert, so I have nothing to complain about.

Great minds or great stomachs. DW got an Edward's Key Lime pie. Those are really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter