DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Why does that keep happening everywhere???
I know, right? Almost as if they believe the rules don't apply to them. Bit like the tax ones, or giving contracts to your old room buddy at posh school.

Morning Fellas! Computer issues this morning has set me back, so I'll keep this short. Having a good week so far, and hope everyone is, too. Thanks for all the birthday wishes for my DD, I'll pass those along to her, she'll love it. DD had a good birthday, yesterday. Didn't get a ton of stuff, but she liked what she got. Nana got her a small drone, thanks, Nana...maybe Daddy can play with it, er I mean, test it. Yeah that's it. :teeth:

Busy day yesterday at work and another one today. DW teaches general music at my DD's school and has a holiday concert tonight, so looking forward to that. The DW asked me to video record it with my camera, sure, I can do that, but a little nervous as the playback isn't always that good, so we'll see. Have to get going, fellas. Chat with ya later.

TTFN

Last edited:
I know, right? Almost as if they believe the rules don't apply to them. Bit like the tax ones, or giving contracts to your old room buddy at posh school.

Where on earth do you guys get these ideas? So cynical.

Nana got her a small drone, thanks, Nana...maybe Daddy can play with it, er I mean, test it. Yeah that's it. :teeth:

Ooh, sounds like Nana needs to adopt some new family members.

Another quiet day here at the old homestead, just me and the cat.

How's the travel agency? I'm sure all the resurgences of COVID are not helping.

Morning all... back to quarantine. Un-freaking-believable. DD got tested yesterday so she could return to school today. Looks like our kids will spend a total of 1/2 day in school for the entire month of December.

As long as it doesn't mean Santa has to skip your house. That's way more important.

Hope you guys heal quickly and get this all behind you.

Morning all... back to quarantine. Un-freaking-believable. DD got tested yesterday so she could return to school today. Looks like our kids will spend a total of 1/2 day in school for the entire month of December.

Sorry to hear, hope you are all good soon.

How's the travel agency? I'm sure all the resurgences of COVID are not helping.

It's more the federal government causing problems than Covid directly. Couple of weeks ago they added another test for anyone flying back into Canada, even though you would have taken one less than 72 hours before the flight. Then yesterday they announce they were recommending people not travel internationally for non-essential purposes. I think that will be short term though, hopefully.

Sorry to hear that Andy.
Hope everyone gets better soon.

Hey, Fellas! Finally Friday! Wweee! Skipped getting in here yesterday because I got called early to head to another office, so I had to scramble to get dressed, breakfast and head out the door early. It was a crazy start to the day, but it was a good day. Hope everyone's having a good week. TTFN

Happy Friday all.

Bit wet and foggy here this morning and with dropping temperatures that can make driving a bit tricky. Lots of black ice on the roads this morning.

Not a lot going on so I'll just wish you all a quick Friday. Let the drinking begin! ;)

Hey, Fellas! Finally Friday! Wweee!
Happy Friday all.
Let's see...
I guess it's kinda Thursday for me, with my Friday coming tonight. Then Friday II is tomorrow night and Friday III is Sunday night into Monday. So... Saturday is Tuesday, but so is Sunday because Wednesday is my Monday next week.

Yeah, that's it. Fairly straightforward.

Actually... kidding aside. I'm a bit worried about how I'm going to handle the next weeks until January. Night shifts are hard enough and I have three in a row starting tonight, with only one day off before working an evening, swing, day, two midnights, a day and a midnight, one day off, then back to an almost normal rotation of two evenings, swing, day, midnight. And then my "weekend" off starting January 4th.
Bit wet and foggy here this morning and with dropping temperatures that can make driving a bit tricky. Lots of black ice on the roads this morning.
Stay safe. Icy roads are no joke.

Well today is my 28th Saturday, so from a work perspective, nice break. From a bills still need to be paid perspective, had to sell some stocks so I don't drain savings.
When is your first day of work in Germany?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter