DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I met up with Randall a couple weeks ago for dinner and he added me to your Group Me thread. After a few days I told him he should have warned me that I was now going to get 5,000 messages a day about bourbon.
I'll have a word with the boys. Apologies. Absolutely unacceptable.
That's way under our target.

Last edited:
Quite the Buffalo Trace fan I see. I love ER. If I could find it easily enough it’d be my daily drinker. BT and Blanton’s are good, but Blanton’s is just hyped up for the bottle. I’ve seen the other two but never tried either. If you can find a bottle of Blue Note 9 year I highly recommend it.
The Rare is currently my fav for when you just want a bit straight up, but I enjoy all of those. Some are harder to find and can be over priced as you point out, but I have a way to get them from time to time without paying retail for 'em. I'll have to see if I can get my connection to look out for some of the Blue Note 9.

family auditioned for a local production of The Sound of Music and we all got in. Well, rehearsals are going well and we open on Nov. 22nd. I'm looking forward to it. My character, an admiral, doesn't show up until almost the end of the show, so I'll have plenty of time to do some studying before I have to be on stage. I'll tell you one thing, though, the little girl playing Gretl, the youngest of the von Trapp kids, is going to steal the show. I can hear it now, a collective "Aaaahhhh" from the audience. It'll be like no one else exists on stage.
Sounds like a good time will be had.
You'll have to keep us apprised on how it goes.

Dromedary day!
Either that of Doomsday...
We'll see how it shakes out.

And, it good to hear from you sir.
Very good indeed.

If y'all drink as much of it as apparently you talk about it, then the rest of the conversations on the thread should be right - shall we say - entertaining.

Have at it! I just have nothing to add to that particular conversation.

Either that of Doomsday...
We'll see how it shakes out.
Well...I'm still here. Not sure if that affects your view of the outcome.

If y'all drink as much of it as apparently you talk about it, then the rest of the conversations on the thread should be right - shall we say - entertaining.
I haven't noticed the spelling or grammar going downhill...maybe they just talk a good game.

Morning, Fellas! Busy weekend this past weekend as we were getting lots done. Saturday was spent running errands and generally getting things done. Sunday I had a church gig and then an 8 hour rehearsal for The Sound of Music, which opens one week from tomorrow. They started a cue-to-cue rehearsal (tech rehearsal where they go from light/sound cue the next cue. In short, it's more for the tech people) starting at 10am, then ran the show twice. I was tired by the end of the day, but it is necessary process for putting on a show. Thankfully I live 2 minutes from the theater, so when we finally got done I was home in nothing flat.

That's it. Have a good day.

TTFN

Sunday I had a church gig and then an 8 hour rehearsal for The Sound of Music, which opens one week from tomorrow. They started a cue-to-cue rehearsal (tech rehearsal where they go from light/sound cue the next cue. In short, it's more for the tech people) starting at 10am, then ran the show twice. I was tired by the end of the day, but it is necessary process for putting on a show.
Sounds like a really long day. Good thing the next day wasn't a work d--oh, wait.

Hello, new to this board. My name is Stan. I am from MD. I have several trips planned. 1/14 - 1/21/23 & 9/21 - 9/25. Also a trip in April ’24 as well. Thanks for the add. Can anyone tell me about the DisDads meet up in January?
:welcome: to the DIS! And to the club.
Our fearless leader will be along shortly to give you your DISdad official greeting.

I'll let others who've been fill you in on the meet up.

Hello, new to this board. My name is Stan. I am from MD. I have several trips planned. 1/14 - 1/21/23 & 9/21 - 9/25. Also a trip in April ’24 as well. Thanks for the add. Can anyone tell me about the DisDads meet up in January?

Welcome to the club!

Are you on Facebook? Check out the DisDad's Club group and you will find a lot more information about DDCC11 in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter