DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning boys. Happy Thanksgiving.
May your Turkey be basted and your guests be wasted. And gobble till you wobble.

Have a great day....

Top O the Mornin Dads! A very Happy Thanksgiving to eveeeyone. Enjoy the day with family and give thanks for them.

harry-potter-great-hall.gif

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. To our international brothers, may you have a great day even though you will not be stuffing your face with turkey. Kind of bored with everything pre-made. Turkey, vegetables, gravy and rolls need to be done but that is it. Just waiting around for the parade to start and for the Pirate Princess to wake up so she can make the cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

Made it home from my parents and the first Thanksgiving. Two outlaw visita tomorrow.

One down, two to go. Good luck, hope it is not too painful.

Morning boys. Happy Thanksgiving.
May your Turkey be basted and your guests be wasted. And gobble till you wobble.

Have a great day....

Thanks, we will.

Top O the Mornin Dads! A very Happy Thanksgiving to eveeeyone. Enjoy the day with family and give thanks for them.

We should do that everyday.

Tempted to put the damn bird in the oven now.

Tempted to put the damn bird in the oven now.

Do it, there is so much you can do with turkey. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, turkey-kabobs, turkey creole, turkey gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple turkey, lemon turkey, coconut turkey, pepper turkey, turkey soup, turkey stew, turkey salad, turkey and potatoes, turkey burger, turkey sandwich. That- that's about it.

Do it, there is so much you can do with turkey. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, turkey-kabobs, turkey creole, turkey gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple turkey, lemon turkey, coconut turkey, pepper turkey, turkey soup, turkey stew, turkey salad, turkey and potatoes, turkey burger, turkey sandwich. That- that's about it.

Thanks for that Bubba, maybe we should start a turkey farm together. We could call it Bubba Gump's turkey. I think I am going for a run now.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Back at you.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Going to 9:00 AM Mass this morning to get enough grace to last the day. We also do a food donation day, which is humbling to see all the bags of food around the altar.

I'm going to do our turkey tomorrow. DW sent something from Rachel Ray where you cut out the backbone and lay the turkey flat to cook it faster, kind of like butterfly it. I may try it.

For those about to go into battle, we salute you.
Keep that Basil H on tap mate.

Will do. Flask is ready to travel.

The Bubba-Gump turkey company? Sounds good to me.

TURKEY IS IN THE OVEN! THANK GOD.

Will do. Flask is ready to travel.

Good to be prepared.

Happy Thanksgiving Guys!

giphy.gif

Stretchy shorts are already on.

Morning folks. Happy thanksgiving to y’all south of the border.

Ten pages behind. Guess how many I’m gonna read?

Nice meeting @Captain_Oblivious & Scotty a couple days ago. :)

Um, I'm guessing none. Should have warned you, if you want to steal chicken, you need to count on Sarah. Nice get together. Happy Thursday.

Um, I'm guessing none. Should have warned you, if you want to steal chicken, you need to count on Sarah. Nice get together. Happy Thursday.

None is correct.
Got my own chicken, but had to stab Scotty’s hand once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter