DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning Guys.

Anyone know what day it is?

Uh oh, Rob. :lmao:

Morning guys! Well, only 10 days until I get to see the Mouse himself. I'm pretty much shutdown and useless at work now and it'll only get worse as the trip gets closer.

I'm available to be your personal tour guide. I just need a ticket, lodging, transportation, and food. :lmao:

So you are just going to bend over and take it?

:lmao::rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Good one. Clever too.

And to answer the question: yes.
None of you can possibly do more damage that I have done or will do to myself or dealt with in the past.

OK, who's next?
It's like Houdini offering free punches to the gut.
Step right up - test your strength - see if you can knock him down.

Good to see your a good sport in the end.

Glad to hear you can take it in the end.

Parking in Rear.

Did you author the song, "Rumpshaker"?

Is your home alarm passcode, "Asstastic".

No need for that. I did enjoy a laugh at your expense. The only thing better would have been if you made the hitting it joke on hump day.
That would have been bad.

Good to see your a good sport in the end.

Glad to hear you can take it in the end.

Parking in Rear.

Did you author the song, "Rumpshaker"?

Is your home alarm passcode, "Asstastic".
rimshot%20animation%20yellow.gif

Still not dead…
Y’all are going to have to do better.

Morning everyone. Did the single digit dance this morning. DW laughed at me and told me to go to work. :dancer:We're down to 9 days.

I'm available to be your personal tour guide. I just need a ticket, lodging, transportation, and food. :lmao:

There's always a catch. If I was going with DS, I might take you up on this offer provided you'd be his nanny (or is it manny) for the week. With just DW and me, I plan on..... never mind, I'm not going to finish that thought here.

My goodness. Seems I missed quite the conversation in the last day or two. :scared1::rotfl2:
Missed it, maybe. But I'm not sure how it may have changed your life having missed it. Just our usual nonsense.

upload_2016-10-27_8-38-55.jpeg
8 down 3 to go!

GO CUBS!

Are you happy now?
see above, 3 more to go. Lot of series left. I am enjoying the run, obviously as they have finally got to the Series. Hope they take advantage of it because despite this team being built for the long haul, you don't know when you will get back here.

That would have been bad.

rimshot%20animation%20yellow.gif

Still not dead…
Y’all are going to have to do better.

Did you just post an emogi of a rim shot? You're just making this way too easy now. :lmao:

Yes you did but I think we have come to the end of it now.

:lmao:

There's always a catch. If I was going with DS, I might take you up on this offer provided you'd be his nanny (or is it manny) for the week. With just DW and me, I plan on..... never mind, I'm not going to finish that thought here.

For a free trip to WDW, I can be or do most anything. Well, except maybe the way Rob rolls. I consider myself heterosexual, but if there is enough money involved, I guess I can always be considered confused. :lmao: :sad2:

'Morning all...

Wait, hold on a sec...
I better go back and make sure the damn auto-correct didn't do some serious damage to what I just tried to say...

OK, it seems to check out; guess it's safe to post that sentence.

That was the last one. Thanks for enduring my persistent adolescent humor.

For a free trip to WDW, I can be or do most anything. Well, except maybe the way Rob rolls. I consider myself heterosexual, but if there is enough money involved, I guess I can always be considered confused. :lmao: :sad2:

:rotfl:

Wow... You guys are chatty. I can't even keep up again!

All this potty talk is so immature. I expected so much more of you to dump the puns and flush this talk.

If you're waiting for us to be mature, you may be waiting awhile.

Evening chaps, just checking in. Had a good afternoon in the Paris parks today, the revamped Peter Pan is awesome, the Halloween decor is really cool, as Paris main Park is very pretty anyway. Kids are way over tired as they were on the road at 0520, have eaten their body weight in buffet dessert, and are now giggling insanely. I'm trying to tell them to go to sleep, but I can't do it without giggling as well.

Have a good day all.

Morning everyone. Did the single digit dance this morning.
Nice. Have a blast.
You'll note that I took the high road and refrained from abusing you.
As did I.
Well, maybe because I didn't notice and it's too late to join in now
As did I.
We prefer platinum. Gold is so out of style.
That's very "Beyonce" of you, CJ
8 down 3 to go!

GO CUBS!
It looked good last night, bud. They've got a bit of grit about them.

Evening chaps, just checking in. Had a good afternoon in the Paris parks today, the revamped Peter Pan is awesome, the Halloween decor is really cool, as Paris main Park is very pretty anyway. Kids are way over tired as they were on the road at 0520, have eaten their body weight in buffet dessert, and are now giggling insanely. I'm trying to tell them to go to sleep, but I can't do it without giggling as well.

We have a saying around these parts - pictures or it didn't happen! ;)

Hope the rest of the trip is a good one.

Sounds like you're doing it right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter