DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hey Guys, this is Mike (new DIS Dad here).

Went to WDW earlier this year in January, when my wife was about 30 weeks pregnant, and just booked my 3 month old daughters' first trip in February 2019! (or would that technically be second trip??) She will be about 10 months when we go in Feb.

It certainly seemed like fun at the time.......

Morning gaffer.

But is it worth the work raising them?

Looks like the heat wave may have broken. We have a bit of a cold front moving through that will bring the temps back to the 80s F and it will also keep the hurricane away from the Maritimes. Unfortunately it looks like Jeff's area may take a bit of a hit. Stay safe over there on the Rock.

Glad your weather is improving.

This stinks. I tried calling DVC member services first thing (well, obviously not first thing enough) this morning to get the DVC Soarin' tour for Jan 9th. I check in on the 7th, so today is my 180 day point.
Already full.
:mad:

Sorry about that.

Hmm...yes, it's looking a bit grim. But we've weathered storms OK before so hopefully this goes OK too.
But just to give you perspective....

Stay safe Bubba.

Went to WDW earlier this year in January, when my wife was about 30 weeks pregnant, and just booked my 3 month old daughters' first trip in February 2019! (or would that technically be second trip??) She will be about 10 months when we go in Feb.

Welcome. I say it will be her 2nd trip. She was there even though she didn't participate much. Have a blast in February. I first brought my daughter when she was about 16 months. Different kind of trip than I was used to doing, but it was the best.

Welcome and congratulations!

Morning boys from a football frenzied London. The team are coming back as Heroes, they have a chance to come back as Legends. Strangely, the last time England were in a WC Semi Final, Croatia wasn't a recognised country. I'm not even bothering with beer tonight, it's gonna be straight on the Bourbon.
Costco run today, as we are down to our last bag of coffee, which in our house is the same grade of apocalyptica as running out of water.
Felt good to be limping around without the crutches, but now everyone in our house (including the 5 year old) are mocking my gimpy walk. Families.
Nice to see Mikey on FB doing the WS showcase loop with his boy, I told the Lady K I'm doing that with both of the kids. So I might be in for DDC 25.

Good man. I have lapsed the last couple of years, I must pick that up again. Bravo.

Nice one. You can put the 12 gauge away now and reset the bear traps on your lawn.

There will be NO relaxing until 11PM tonight. Then it's straight into Elation or Despair.

Have a great day chaps.

COME ON YOU 3 LIONS! CRY GOD FOR HARRY, ENGLAND AND SAINT GEORGE!

England 1-0. Is Dan alive? Clear!

Welcome. I would say 2nd trip. My youngest was 15 months when we first went to WDW. She is 14 now, DVC members, and I think we've made 20+ more trips. I know why I don't have any money.

Welcome to the Club and congrats on the new addition.

England 1-0. Is Dan alive? Clear!

Great start for the Guys in white. Let's see if they can pop another before the half.

Hey Gang, this is Kevin, I'm new to the forum.

Former Annual Pass holders here, we are planning a cruise in November with our now 7 month old. My wife has been active here forever so I figured I would jump on while I try to wean myself off of Reddit

Former Annual Pass holders here, we are planning a cruise in November with our now 7 month old. My wife has been active here forever so I figured I would jump on while I try to wean myself off of Reddit

Welcome to the Club!

Great start for the Guys in white. Let's see if they can pop another before the half.

Had some chances, and some missed calls that would have given England more chances.

England is dominating but up only 1-0. Could be an interesting 2nd half.

Welcome Kevin. Pull up a chair and join right in.

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Mike! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #848!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Kevin! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #849!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​

While officiating has been bad, no excuse for England sitting back and letting Croatia build up steam and take shots on goal. Really need to check on Dan now. 1-1

Welcome. We are trying our first cruise next year, albeit Carnival. The dream is to live in Golden Oak with APs, but that only happens winning the lottery.

That's not a cramp.

Go Lions!

Nothing like a ball in the nuts. Good thing they didn't sub for him and he was the defender on the goal.

Incredibly Proud of the boys. 45 minutes from a World Cup final. Just too inexperienced to throttle when we had our foot on their throat, and that lack of big game management made them look leggy.

But they have got the whole nation behind them when for the last 12 years there has been a massive disconnect between fans and team.
For that they can be rightly proud. They made a country believe.

It’s France’s for the taking, Croatia have effectively now played an extra game in the last 3.

London out.

And Norm if you support France, I’ll come out there myself and turn your friggin water off again ;)

Good thing about the water break was that VBS is shortened to 3 days this week. Bad news is that there were still almost 50 children there. I would have been drinking beer in the office if I didn't have to drive home for the World Cup Match. I'm still drinking.​

Well. Can France still be one of my favorite countries at the World Showcase in Epcot?

And Norm if you support France, I’ll come out there myself and turn your friggin water off again ;)

Tough crowd. Will England vs Belgium actually play against each other for third? And, CJ will still be cheering against you.

Nothing wrong with Carnival. We've sailed on 3 different lines and they are the best bang for your buck.

Yes, they had the best prices. I like boats on the ocean, and want to captain my own boat on the ocean. I'm sure I'll like floating around in one like everyone else. We are definitely getting the alcohol card.

Welcome to the nut house! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter