DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

:laughing: Be nice. And it's definitely a super stretch...… subway.

If you see this woman in the middle ask her for backstage passes too. She always makes it happen.

2016-08-17-09_09_17-VIDEO_-Steven-Tylers-_Obscene-Hand-Gesture_-Removed-From-Rock-N-Roller-Coaste.png

Word of the day:teacher:

incompetent - adj - not having the necessary skills to do something successfully.

sentence - The cable company is showing me how incompetent they are on making appointments:rolleyes1

If you see this woman in the middle ask her for backstage passes too. She always makes it happen.

2016-08-17-09_09_17-VIDEO_-Steven-Tylers-_Obscene-Hand-Gesture_-Removed-From-Rock-N-Roller-Coaste.png

schweet!

Word of the day:teacher:

incompetent - adj - not having the necessary skills to do something successfully.

sentence - The cable company is showing me how incompetent they are on making appointments:rolleyes1

Excellent! We got to learn a new word! Bet you're thrilled!

No?

You're going wayyyyy out on a limb there, buddy.
With a saw

Not been late in August. The week after Labor Day has still been the best time for us.
I would like to go then but schools go back the last full week of August around here so cant take the girls out right after they go back. Really want to make a fall trip one year to see the decorations.

They do have competitors in the area. I need them to get here and get it done, before my son gets home from school. All Hell will break loose if he can't play his video games:crazy2::scared::sad2::sad::confused::eek::scared1::sick::badpc:
Star Wars Battlefront by chance as today the game has a major update of characters, etc.
If you were down there, could you go up the front desk and get the room since it is ready? I wonder if your magic band would still open thr door? :scared1:
Great minds think alike. Told DW this morning we are flying back down our room is ready
Nice. How you getting there, super fast stretch limo?

You know what, make it a super stretch...
Well played sir!
I would like to go then but schools go back the last full week of August around here so cant take the girls out right after they go back. Really want to make a fall trip one year to see the decorations.
Go in early October, September is still summer hot and humid plus that gives the girls a bit more time into the school year before they have a "sick relative".

It's 5 o'clock somewhere. Have yourself a party while you wait...

If you're a pirate, you never wait until 5.

Yeah, we went twice then before the dds were in school. In 4 years, we can go back then again.

Great minds think alike. Told DW this morning we are flying back down our room is ready
".

Scary that you would reference me and great mind. Let's go with even the blind squirrel finds a nut every now & then.

I bet that destroyed a lot of survivor pools.

Took out 19 of 20 in the one I was in.

Saw that as well. Hopefully, we will actually see a cost savings. Probably not.

Cost savings are as probable as the Kentucky Pension system being fully funded.

Driving the train to Rafiki's Planet Watch sounded fun, but I guess that's out now...

Not happy about that. It was always a must do for us.

I feel pretty comfortable predicting that it will not get any less expensive to go to Disney World.

An even surer bet than the Bills losing.

Cable guy showed up at 2:18 (well over 2hrs late from a already a 2hr spread:snail:). He was here fore a little over 3hrs hooking up everything. Results my son loves the lightning speed on Fortnight:duck:. For my wife and I we like it, 1st night in a while he was not yelling and screaming while he was playing since it is so fast:thumbsup2, actually I think he is starting to getting bored playing, since he had no problem turning it off tonight:worship:. It makes the 3+ hrs hammering out the cable deal worth it:scratchin

Go in early October, September is still summer hot and humid plus that gives the girls a bit more time into the school year before they have a "sick relative".

The heat doesn't bother us, its actually cooler there than here. The problem with taking them out is in Texas they can only miss 10 days per semester excused or otherwise or they don't get credit for their classes. My oldest already misses a couple days a month for Dr appointments so we have to be careful. She had to repeat her Sophomore year because she was in the hospital for 2 weeks.

Morning Gents!

Warm but raining day for us, good day to stay inside.

Have a good one all.

Looks like we are going to have a round of thunderstorms here today too. 50% chance everyday starting Saturday as far out as the 10 day forecast goes.
Been a super wet September for us, we usually don't break out of our summer drought until late October.

Top O the Mornin Dads! OK the Cubs can stop screwing around and win a few games at home the last week of the season - they're killing me! 6th day of rain and clouds here which is enough of that already too. Have good one gents1
The heat doesn't bother us, its actually cooler there than here. The problem with taking them out is in Texas they can only miss 10 days per semester excused or otherwise or they don't get credit for their classes. My oldest already misses a couple days a month for Dr appointments so we have to be careful. She had to repeat her Sophomore year because she was in the hospital for 2 weeks.
We deal with the heat pretty good to especially this last trip with just me and DW as we can stop and sit at a resort pool or places like Nomad lounge or Rose & Crown for a bit to cool off. It was crazy hot & humid a couple of weeks ago but still beats being somewhere else. I know the schools have gotten tougher on missed days and I guess they have to have some policy but then again life experiences and time with family needs to count for something to. So with all that said, get a family member to stay with the kids and you and the Mrs head down in the fall :thumbsup2

Happy Wednesday. It is a cold, rainy day here. I'm ready for this week to be over.

Cost savings are as probable as the Kentucky Pension system being fully funded.

Part of me hopes the KY Supreme Court would just rule against Governor Thanos and get it over with. But, he's already said he is re-introducing the same legislation in January even if it is overturned.

I know the schools have gotten tougher on missed days and I guess they have to have some policy but then again life experiences and time with family needs to count for something to. So with all that said, get a family member to stay with the kids and you and the Mrs head down in the fall :thumbsup2

Because they learn so much on movie day, pajama day, and field day? Federal $ has been tied into attendance - not education. That's the reason for this school carp.

I know I'll have a lit of catching up to do when we get back, but wanted to share a couple things...
1) did the one man's dream and got into the ledger...page 67. Tried looking for Jeff since you couldn't remember what page, but I didn't see it.
2) have gotten a few transportation cards. Only buses and one boat so far.
3) went to MNSSHP last night and really enjoyed the parade and the fireworks
Only got to try one of the snacks I wanted...never made it back to the other locations to try othe5rs.

1) did the one man's dream and got into the ledger...page 67. Tried looking for Jeff since you couldn't remember what page, but I didn't see it.
Cool! Thanks for thinking to look for my name. I wish I had taken a picture of it or noted the page #. Did you get the certificate?
Glad you enjoyed the Halloween parade and fireworks. It's hard fitting everything in, I didn't try any of the treats. I could have had the doombuggy cream puff at Aloha Isle while I got a Dole Whip, but it was so tiny I didn't think it was worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter