• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Joining! DISDad number one of a two dad household.

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB dakotix! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #852!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB dakotix! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #852!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​
Awesome. Thank you sir!

Hello gents! Work is way off the rails right now and the Cubs are just kill No me here right now. Kinda slow around here but that makes it easier to get caught up quick for me right now. Have a good night and GO CUBS
If I'm being honest, I wasn't watching, but sorry too see the Cubs lose.

Welcome to the club! Pull up a chair. The beer is cold and the bacon is hot.

Is there any way to unlike or strongly not like a post?? Stinkin' Brewers. We had the best record in the league the whole season, but because of all of our rainouts and makeup games (which created long stretches with NO days off), just got tired. I'm taking my ball and going home. ;)

And get off my lawn!

I really don't cheer for the Brewers, just like the mascot. Although, I am a huge NL central fan since all i had on tv as a kid were NL central games.

Welcome. I'm not sure we can let anymore Patriots fans in here though. :lmao: Your name has you from Central Massachusetts. Well? I guess that apparently the only worse thing is to be a Brewers fan.

I really don't cheer for the Brewers, just like the mascot. Although, I am a huge NL central fan since all i had on tv as a kid were NL central games.

Welcome. I'm not sure we can let anymore Patriots fans in here though. :lmao: Your name has you from Central Massachusetts. Well? I guess that apparently the only worse thing is to be a Brewers fan.
Well that didn't take long lol

DarkLikableAdder-small.gif

We are thankfully past hump day for another week. Everyone seems to be busy these days.

Fall is definitely in the air. Frost on the car a couple mornings this week. Going to do a BBQ this evening, may be one of the last until spring. Leaves are starting to turn though. I love the Fall colours.

We are thankfully past hump day for another week. Everyone seems to be busy these days.

Fall is definitely in the air. Frost on the car a couple mornings this week. Going to do a BBQ this evening, may be one of the last until spring. Leaves are starting to turn though. I love the Fall colours.

Winter BBQs are great, as long as you can get the grill in a sheltered area.

Leaves are turning here as well. I hoping to get out on Monday to get a few pictures before turkey dinner #3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter