• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, gents.
Cool one, but still above the freezing mark so I'm considering it a win.
Hoping to put it off til December... Maybe even January... February...

How 'bout we skip winter this year?

I'm with you on this, I like winter less and less every year.

Happy Sunday. Finished my morning work. Ready to take some time off tomorrow and the remainder of the year if possible.

Was able to meet up with @Disney Commando and his family at AK today. Pictures of whole group are on camera...the ones on the phone are just he and I so to prove it happened...
View attachment 361512

Good meet up picture. Although, we don't believe it any more because it could be altered. Have you seen Darcy's mad photoshopping skills?

I'm good with that. Make it so.

Evening Guys.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I attended meetings with the rest of our mission staff for the upcoming Canada Winter Games in Red Deer Alberta. It was a wet overnight trip to Fundy National Park. Beautiful spot though, here are a couple of pics.

The first is the view from our meeting room and the second is the overnight accommodations.20181027_121006.jpg 20181027_170122.jpg

Evening Guys.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I attended meetings with the rest of our mission staff for the upcoming Canada Winter Games in Red Deer Alberta. It was a wet overnight trip to Fundy National Park. Beautiful spot though, here are a couple of pics.

The first is the view from our meeting room and the second is the overnight accommodations.View attachment 361732 View attachment 361733
I see what you mean @AirGoofy
Obviously photoshopped.

:lmao: :rotfl2:

Happy Sunday. Finished my morning work. Ready to take some time off tomorrow and the remainder of the year if possible.

Good meet up picture. Although, we don't believe it any more because it could be altered. Have you seen Darcy's mad photoshopping skills?

I'm good with that. Make it so.
I know I met up with him. I have the blisters on my feet to prove it. Disney Commando is not just a name....Ron moves faster than road runner. By the time we got from Space mountain to monorail to car to AK to flame tree, he and his family had already had checked in at the pop, gone to AK and had 2 FPs and were headed to their 3rd by the time we got over to Africa (where I thought they'd be). Next time, I think I'm having him chipped so I can try to intercept him between rapid fire FPs. I was exhausted just hearing about what they did in 1.5-2 hours.

In all seriousness, no, I don't have blisters and it was fun to meet up with him and his crew. Just wish we'd had more time, but he had to go turn in the rental and get to Shula's. Can't have Disney Commando's mission hampered by a wounded vet. :lmao:

Last edited:

I could live in it. Better if it was on a beach.

I see what you mean
Obviously photoshopped.

:lmao: :rotfl2:

::yes:: :lmao:

I know I met up with him. I have the blisters on my feet to prove it. Disney Commando is not just a name....Ron moves faster than road runner. By the time we got from Space mountain to monorail to car to AK to flame tree, he and his family had already had checked in at the pop, gone to AK and had to FPs and were headed to their 3rd by the time we got over to Africa (where I thought they'd be). Next time, I think I'm having him chipped so I can try to intercept him between rapid fire FPs. I was exhausted just hearing about what they did in 1.5-2 hours.
:lmao:

Never met up with Ron, but I did that touring style in the beginning, although it was just an one park from rope drop to park close. Now .....................

wp_ss_20180930_0001 (2).png

I could live in it. Better if it was on a beach.

This is what they look like on the inside.

Canada-New-Brunswick-Fundy-park-16.jpg

Morning gents. Another Monday. Harder then usual to drag my Alien Swirling Saucer into work this morning. I had a lovely lazy day yesterday enjoying my 40-something-ish birthday. Went to a nice Sunday brunch at a place called the Fish Exchange, a bit fancier than our usual standard, so it was a nice change. I then firmly adhered my body to the couch and watched a couple movies I had missed a few months back and had wanted to see - Solo and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom. Neither became my new favourite movie, but were entertaining enough for an afternoon.

Happy birthday Jeff!
Thanks Darcy!

I hope you enjoyed it. These look interesting. I've considered renting the Otentiks myself at the national park near me. I really see myself enjoying them - not sure about the girls though. I've heard they book up very quickly though.

Beautiful

I know I met up with him. I have the blisters on my feet to prove it. Disney Commando is not just a name....Ron moves faster than road runner. By the time we got from Space mountain to monorail to car to AK to flame tree, he and his family had already had checked in at the pop, gone to AK and had to FPs and were headed to their 3rd by the time we got over to Africa (where I thought they'd be). Next time, I think I'm having him chipped so I can try to intercept him between rapid fire FPs. I was exhausted just hearing about what they did in 1.5-2 hours.

:laughing:

Dibs on the high bed!

Wait... I'm old... I gotta pee...

Morning, gents.
Cool one, but still above the freezing mark so I'm considering it a win.
Hoping to put it off til December... Maybe even January... February...

Cool here too (for central FL) at 56. Just keep your snow and ice up north where it belongs. ;)

Morning Guys.

Welcome to a new week. Wednesday will kick off about 8 days of travel for me, two works trips sandwiched around a volleyball tournament. They will be a nice change though...DW travelling with me this week followed by DS and I on the volleyball trip and the final work trip will include meeting a fellow DisDad for dinner.

I hope you enjoyed it. These look interesting. I've considered renting the Otentiks myself at the national park near me. I really see myself enjoying them - not sure about the girls though. I've heard they book up very quickly though.

It was pretty comfortable given the weather. It was around the freezing mark and rained like there was no tomorrow from about 8 pm to 8 am.

Further north is fine since that works for you too.

Yusss

Welcome to a new week. Wednesday will kick off about 8 days of travel for me, two works trips sandwiched around a volleyball tournament. They will be a nice change though...DW travelling with me this week followed by DS and I on the volleyball trip and the final work trip will include meeting a fellow DisDad for dinner.

Enjoy your travels

rained like there was no tomorrow from about 8 pm to 8 am.

Night is better than day.

The city announced today that they are moving Halloween to Tuesday because of weather forecast for Wednesday. My thought is that if it's being moved, why just not move it to Friday or Saturday night? Stupid city.

It could use a leather recliner, kegerator, and a tv. And a beach view.

Cool here too (for central FL) at 56. Just keep your snow and ice up north where it belongs. ;)

38 degrees here this morning. Still can't convince DW to move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter