• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I know I met up with him. I have the blisters on my feet to prove it. Disney Commando is not just a name....Ron moves faster than road runner. By the time we got from Space mountain to monorail to car to AK to flame tree, he and his family had already had checked in at the pop, gone to AK and had 2 FPs and were headed to their 3rd by the time we got over to Africa (where I thought they'd be). Next time, I think I'm having him chipped so I can try to intercept him between rapid fire FPs. I was exhausted just hearing about what they did in 1.5-2 hours.

In all seriousness, no, I don't have blisters and it was fun to meet up with him and his crew. Just wish we'd had more time, but he had to go turn in the rental and get to Shula's. Can't have Disney Commando's mission hampered by a wounded vet. :lmao:

It was Great meeting up with Doc and DD, Due to Delayed flight from NJ in the Noreaster, (took off with 32mph winds) and then some delays on I-4, shortened our meet a bit :scared1:. I will be in touch with Doc next week around the 30 day point from next trip to see if we can hammer something in stone for Dec:thumbsup2. I like that term rapid fire FP's:rotfl:, basically you can knock out 3 FP's in less than 1.5 hrs, if you set them up back to back, sometimes it comes in handy:thumbsup2.

Next time I will let you in on some secrets of the High Tech little notebook:confused::eek::faint:

If you get the opportunity to meet up with Doc, do it he is a really nice guy:cool1:

Last edited:
Evening Guys.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I attended meetings with the rest of our mission staff for the upcoming Canada Winter Games in Red Deer Alberta. It was a wet overnight trip to Fundy National Park. Beautiful spot though, here are a couple of pics.

The first is the view from our meeting room and the second is the overnight accommodations.View attachment 361732 View attachment 361733

Great pics, missing 1 thing, need to get a Bigfoot coming out of the tree line:lmao:

Happy Halloween gents. I have nothing special to report about the day. Weather is looking miserable, only a few degrees above freezing and windy with possible rain showers. But at least no snow, so I guess that's a bonus? This is after two wet but surprisingly warm (for fall) days at 15C/59F, too bad it didn't dry up and keep those temps for tonight.
DD's costume this year was thankfully no fuss and no $$ - recycled form her older sister, she and a friend are going as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She throws a big foam piece of bread over her head and done. Easy.

Almost a whole day in between posts? Is the end near?
Hmmm...either that or everyone is busy with their Halloween costume

upload_2018-10-31_8-44-9.png

If you get the opportunity to meet up with Doc, do it he is a really nice guy:cool1:
He seems like a great guy. I just need to get another trip in the works so I can meet up with him.

Jeff :bday: and as some at WDW would sing to you.
Thanks sir!

I don't know about you guys, but the site was down a good bit of the day yesterday for me.

Same here. I gave up in the morning. It was up in the late afternoon when I tried again. I hope Norm is wrong about this being the end.

UnfoldedFineJavalina-size_restricted.gif

Top O the Mornin Dads! Happy Halloween to everyone. DW left this morning to visit DD as DD's birthday is tomorrow. That leaves me solo for the candy duty tonight. Wish I could be with DD on her birthday but we present 3 year plan to BOD Monday. Besides, good for the girls to have just some mom / daughter time. Be safe out there tonight and hope the kids all have a great time!

Morning, gents. Happy Halloween.

I have nothing special to report about the day. Weather is looking miserable, only a few degrees above freezing and windy with possible rain showers.

Carbon copy of our forecast. 1C/33F right now with a high of 3C/37F. Dress warm kids.

ummm...

I don't know about you guys, but the site was down a good bit of the day yesterday for me.

Yep. Here too.

DS will be home alone tonight, I hope he is ready of the onslaught on trick or treaters we get every year. Last year we topped out at 1.

I think the cold will have an impact here. We usually get about 120-150. When it rained, that number dropped to about 80.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter